An Idea.....

Lost Soul30

I just ordered my GEO COIN and it will be coming in in matter of days. Im from PA and would like to see if i could get this coin started in California with a reliable cacher, and i will write the paper up and mail it to them all i ask is for it to be put in a cache ( i will return the favor if need be). and on the paper have the main objective get it back to PA where i can retreive, but along the way i am thinking of puttin a tablet in it for people to sign and write a lil something in it. so i just need someone willing to set this up for me, and like i said id be glad to do the same here in PA. so if someone would get back to me itd be appreciated.

I just ordered my GEO COIN and it will be coming in in matter of days. Im from PA and would like to see if i could get this coin started in California with a reliable cacher, and i will write the paper up and mail it to them all i ask is for it to be put in a cache ( i will return the favor if need be). and on the paper have the main objective get it back to PA where i can retreive, but along the way i am thinking of puttin a tablet in it for people to sign and write a lil something in it. so i just need someone willing to set this up for me, and like i said id be glad to do the same here in PA. so if someone would get back to me itd be appreciated.

If you wish, I will drop it off somewhere her in CA. Just Email me and I will send you an address to mail it to, more than likely I will drop it in the cache called "None More Southwesterly".