FTF Christmas coin now on sale (post #22)

Theotokos

Well, I am very excited about our first coin design that will be coming to life shortly. It is just going into production so should be available in a few weeks. These are the pictures of the art work. The tree will be a dark green and not black as shown. I will be posting a link to the sales site once they come in.

I hope you like it...

XMAScoin.jpg

Edited by Theotokos

Congratulations on your new geocoin, Theotokos! You certainly didn't waste any time. :D I am still pondering the design for my coin and a bit too afraid to do it. :rolleyes: Care to elaborate about your design?

Very cute design; I'll keep my eyes open when you put it up for sale. :rolleyes:

Well, I am very excited about our first coin design that will be coming to life shortly. It is just going into production so should be available in a few weeks. These are the pictures of the art work. The tree will be a dark green and not black as shown. I will be posting a link to the sales site once they come in.

I hope you like it...

XMAScoin.jpg

Yes, We like it :)

The First to Find Christmas trackable coins have arrived and are now ready to be purchased. I hope you like them.

These coins are 1.75" in diameter, 3mm thick and imitation hard enamel with a custom icon. The Regular Edition (RE) is Black Nickel plated and the Limited Edition (LE) is Nickel plated. The coins have a Glitter Star and come with a loop and come ready to be hung up on your Christmas Tree. The pictures aren't up on the site yet but I have some pictures I will post.

coin.gif

The Link to the Sales site are listed here:

Regular Edition Link

The regular edition (RE) will have a maximum minting of 150 coins and are selling for mere $7.69.

Limted Edition Link

The limited edition (LE) will have a maximum minting of 75 coins and are selling for only $8.89.

Edited by Theotokos

The First to Find Christmas trackable coins have arrived and are now ready to be purchased. I hope you like them.

These coins are 1.75" in diameter, 3mm thick and imitation hard enamel with a custom icon. The Regular Edition (RE) is Black Nickel plated and the Limited Edition (LE) is Nickel plated. The coins have a Glitter Star and come with a loop and come ready to be hung up on your Christmas Tree. The pictures aren't up on the site yet but I have some pictures I will post. (once I figure how to size them)

Regular Edition

The regular edition (RE) will have a maximum minting of 150 coins and are selling for mere $7.69.

Limted Edition

The limited edition (LE) will have a maximum minting of 75 coins and are selling for only $8.89.

Put me on list for Limited edition,

Thanks USA 45

These coins are 1.75" in diameter, 3mm thick and imitation hard enamel with a custom icon. The Regular Edition (RE) is Black Nickel plated and the Limited Edition (LE) is Nickel plated. The coins have a Glitter Star and come with a loop and come ready to be hung up on your Christmas Tree. The pictures aren't up on the site yet but I have some pictures I will post. (once I figure how to size them)

Regular Edition

Limted Edition

Thanks USA 45

I didn't make my post very clear...the sales links are listed in post #22.. thanks

Regular Edition

Limted Edition

Thanks USA 45

I didn't make my post very clear...the sales links are listed in post #22.. thanks

My Bad, I was so wrapped up in how nice the coin was I didn't notice you had the link up. I went and paid for mine. Thanks USA 45 :santa:

Edited by USA 45

I received mine in the mail toady, I love the silver. I sent you an email about it. Very beautiful coin, well done!

I sent you a reply dark_onyx1982 and glad you like the coin.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments about the coin. I still haven't got mine yet and can't wait to see them in person.

Edited by Theotokos

I received mine in the mail toady, I love the silver. I sent you an email about it. Very beautiful coin, well done!

Did you get my email dark_onyx1982? I haven't heard back from you yet.

Hiya, My mom had a similar issue with one of the coins she ordered, but not the excact same as mine, her others were perfect, so no need to worry about all of them having the tiny glitch :unsure:. She contacted the min about getting an exchange and we are gonna combine our exchanges and send them back at the same time to save them a bit of shipping. Thank you for your help. ~Krystal

PS - did i mention this is an absolutely beautiful coin??!! Even my muggle husband likes it.

Canada Post and Customs is a bit slower than usual this time of year but my coins finally arrived and I'm thrilled with them. I hope everyone that got some likes these coins too. They aren't the most intricate but they are a fun little design that we really enjoyed putting together. It was real nice working with Tom too who was tremendous in helping us with this first design.

Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas.