Problems with TB activation . . . again

tokencollector

The TB activation process appears to be messed up again (it was on the fritz a few weeks ago, worked, and is out this weekend). I can activate a coin, but after I hit ok on the name, mission, etc. page, I get an error message. The TB appears in my inventory so I can edit the TB details (they are blank after the error), but I cannot set the starting location and date.

I get a runtime error followed by:

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="Off"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

the notes read:

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Re-Hi,

Yepp, this should (normally) work, :huh: but i get correctly to the step 2 of 3 (Travel Bug Details) of the (re-)activation-process (every existing data is correct), but as soon as i click on "Edit Tackable Item's Details", I get the same error-message :blink: :

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="Off"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

So i really am not able to re-enter the date and location of the activation of these 2 TB's... :(

See U

Carlo

I just had similar problem with activating 2 new geocoins. I could manually type in the date but couldn't put it in using the calander. Also when I got to location, I could choose United States but I couldn't choose a state

I also get the same problem with coins. They all seem to activate though.

I just had similar problem with activating 2 new geocoins. I could manually type in the date but couldn't put it in using the calander. Also when I got to location, I could choose United States but I couldn't choose a state

I also get the same problem with coins. They all seem to activate though.

i'm getting the same issue. i just activated two coins and i can do the date and country just fine, but i get no options when it comes to choosing my province. i tried the activation process three different times and i can never choose my province. the coins are activated and in my inventory, but i cant properly input the location.

Another one getting the same issue here, with a couple geocoins. I sent an email to GS, and they had a ticket open and every couple days or so, I was told try it again until this happened 4 or 5 times over a few weeks...The last email from them was sorry I couldn't help, the developers know about the issue, there's nothing more I can do...

Well when people pay good money for these things, they should work...it's getting quite irritating...any word from TPTB???

Another one getting the same issue here, with a couple geocoins. I sent an email to GS, and they had a ticket open and every couple days or so, I was told try it again until this happened 4 or 5 times over a few weeks...The last email from them was sorry I couldn't help, the developers know about the issue, there's nothing more I can do...

Well when people pay good money for these things, they should work...it's getting quite irritating...any word from TPTB???

Please PM me with the travel bug tracking numbers and the information that you were unable to input and I'll be happy to fix them for you. This will hopefully also allow me to reproduce the error you guys are having.

This goes for anyone else, too. You can reply here if you prefer, just give me the public TB ID instead of the tracking number. Thanks.

Please PM me with the travel bug tracking numbers and the information that you were unable to input and I'll be happy to fix them for you. This will hopefully also allow me to reproduce the error you guys are having.

This goes for anyone else, too. You can reply here if you prefer, just give me the public TB ID instead of the tracking number. Thanks.

PM Sent thanks!