oopps wrong cache

steviep

I was away for over a week and put some t.b's and coins in a cache at the start of my hols, then I had a brain wave to log the items into the cache via my mobile phone, I did a search and the cache came up so I dropped the coins and tb's off.....only problem is it was a cache abroad with the same name and not the one in the UK.....how do I put the record straight, I don't have the tracking numbers

I was away for over a week and put some t.b's and coins in a cache at the start of my hols, then I had a brain wave to log the items into the cache via my mobile phone, I did a search and the cache came up so I dropped the coins and tb's off.....only problem is it was a cache abroad with the same name and not the one in the UK.....how do I put the record straight, I don't have the tracking numbers

Stevie are these the 6 TBs/coins you dropped into our Durham Bug Box? :)

I will be up there later today and I will see if I can sort them out :blink:

Mandy :ph34r:

Stevie are these the 6 TBs/coins you dropped into our Durham Bug Box? :)

I will be up there later today and I will see if I can sort them out :blink:

Mandy :ph34r:

Spot on Mandy, I've managed to flick a couple over but there are still some I'm wanting numbers for