Is there a Mac equivalent of this software?

magellan315

I don't know if there is or not. But i have a better solution. This is a win win solution, go to geocaching.com and become a premium member. Not only will you help support geocaching as whole by doing this, you will also get extra benefits like instant notifications, filtering, and pocket query's. Now you may be wondering how this is a solution, well, once you can run pocket query's click the "add to que" or whatever it is at the bottom of the query page, then download it from your email. Then, go to www.itsnotaboutthenumbers.com and upload the downloaded file. This site has all the stats you could ever dream of, and it gives you HTML code to put on other websites :D

P.S. Even if there was a Mac equivalent to "Cachestats", you still have to be a premium member to use this program. So the best choice would be to become a premium member.

Here is a quote from the link that you provided:

To generate the GPX file that CacheStats analyzes: go to your Pocket Queries page on geocaching.com, then click on "Add to queue" in the My Finds section (premium membership required). This will send an email to you with an attachment. Open the "zipped" attachment and save the GPX file directly to your hard drive and then open it using CacheStats. Important: Do not use EasyGPS to open and save the .gpx file because that strips out statistical information from the file. Important #2: Each time you get a new .gpx file, save it using the same name. By doing this, CacheStats can remember all information you enter such as your favorites and FTF's.
Edited by Arndtwe

I don't know if there is or not. But i have a better solution. This is a win win solution, go to geocaching.com and become a premium member. Not only will you help support geocaching as whole by doing this, you will also get extra benefits like instant notifications, filtering, and pocket query's. Now you may be wondering how this is a solution, well, once you can run pocket query's click the "add to que" or whatever it is at the bottom of the query page, then download it from your email. Then, go to www.itsnotaboutthenumbers.com and upload the downloaded file. This site has all the stats you could ever dream of, and it gives you HTML code to put on other websites B)

The results I got were waaaay off. It said I had only found one cache - but the preview of the pocket query was fine.