Cache Owner Waypoint Symbol

I hope this question hasn't already been asked. I didn't find any search results, but then again I'm not very good at searching this forum.

In addition to the open and closed treasure chest symbol, has Groundspeak ever considered creating a 3rd geocache waypoint symbol to symbolize caches that you OWN. I currently just manually change them to FOUND, but it would be very convenient to have a designated symbol for the pocket querries as well as to keep geocaches seperate in my 60CSX geocache menu.

I hope this question hasn't already been asked. I didn't find any search results, but then again I'm not very good at searching this forum.

In addition to the open and closed treasure chest symbol, has Groundspeak ever considered creating a 3rd geocache waypoint symbol to symbolize caches that you OWN. I currently just manually change them to FOUND, but it would be very convenient to have a designated symbol for the pocket querries as well as to keep geocaches seperate in my 60CSX geocache menu.

That never occurred to me. GSAK flags the caches I own automagically. As the other two are treasure chests, the "Caches You Own" icon should be a key, right? :)

I simply modify the existing geocache symbol to colour it blue instead of gold to signify caches that I own.

Man, I wish Garmin could allow its GPS receivers to accept names for custom waypoint symbols, because every time I use the Find feature to look for waypoints by symbol, all of the custom symbols simply have "Waypoint Symbol" printed next to them. I wish that could be changed.

Edited by DENelson83