Science Fair Cointest

moscow32

Here's the deal. The daughter of a friend is conducting a survey as part of her science fair project. I thought I'd help out a little bit and create a Friday cointest, to go along with all of the other cointests currently running.

Here are the rules:

1- Answer the survey only once per post

2- Answer the survey only once per unique person

3- Multiple entries are allowed for additional unique people (i.e. spouse, kids, etc), but please only one survey per post. Please indicate in your post that the survey is from another unique person. (We have to keep the science clean!)

4- I will select the winning post # from all of the survey answers posted by Noon (12pm) Eastern Time Saturday November 3, 2007 using an Excel Random Number generator.

(If you have already answered the question in the MiGO forums, please don't answer again here. Just mention it in a post to the thread, and I'll throw it into the hat.)

The Prize:

A Gold moscow32 Delicious Cache LE. Only 50 of this non-trackable coin were minted. I'll let the winner pick the number, if its available. For the most part, except for a few donations, these coins are only available in caches that I have placed.

goldLE.jpg

Here's the survey:

======================================== =============================================================

1. An "internal" point of view is one where you see things happening as if you are looking through your own eyes. For instance, if you are catching a baseball, you would see the ball moving towards you, becoming larger as it approached your hands.

An "external" point of view is one where you see things happening to you as if you are another person. For instance, if you are catching a baseball, you would see yourself reaching for the ball, as if you are a spectator at a game.

When you dream, which point of view do you use? (check one, please)

Internal __

External __

Both __

2. Do you consider yourself to be creative? (check only one)

Yes __

No __

3. Age __

4. Gender __

Internal __

External __

Both _X_

Yes _X_

No __

3. Age _44_

4. Gender _M_

Edited by CC

1. An "internal" point of view is one where you see things happening as if you are looking through your own eyes. For instance, if you are catching a baseball, you would see the ball moving towards you, becoming larger as it approached your hands.

An "external" point of view is one where you see things happening to you as if you are another person. For instance, if you are catching a baseball, you would see yourself reaching for the ball, as if you are a spectator at a game.

Internal __

External X

Both __

Yes X

No __

3. Age _25

4. Gender _Female