Whats on your List to Santa

StuartP

Nice weather on the 25th when Team Sieni do our traditional Xmas morning walk to work up an appetite. And this time let us not get lost, get stuck knee deep in mud 500m from the car on a "short route back", or anything like that (again! :D ).

Oh, and a nice easily found cache on our walk too! And maybe a few hardy winter fungi to investigate too. ;)

Santa just delivered a Mio P550 and I believe their are a set on Memory Maps on the way to compliment Tomtom Navigator 6.... just don't tell the Missus! I promise I'll wrap it up and hide it under the tree on Christmas Eve.

Excellent bit of kit... had fun with it today. Much easier than my Palm III to see in daylight

Cust.

a mio p350 pda with built in gps please thanks santa ;);)

one for me as well.id also like to go caching with carol vorderman/or she could dress up as santa and bring me my pressies

Id like the ability to seamlessly link cachemate to memory map to spoiler sync on my mio P350

asside from that a portable battery pack to stop the one ive got from dying 20 minutes after i turn it on the battery life is really poor.

Nice weather on the 25th when Team Sieni do our traditional Xmas morning walk to work up an appetite. And this time let us not get lost, get stuck knee deep in mud 500m from the car on a "short route back", or anything like that (again! ;) ).

Oh, and a nice easily found cache on our walk too! And maybe a few hardy winter fungi to investigate too. ;)

Don't want much, do you?!!!

a mio p350 pda with built in gps please thanks santa :D:rolleyes:

one for me as well.id also like to go caching with carol vorderman/or she could dress up as santa and bring me my pressies

Id like the ability to seamlessly link cachemate to memory map to spoiler sync on my mio P350

asside from that a portable battery pack to stop the one ive got from dying 20 minutes after i turn it on the battery life is really poor.

i think you can get a battery plug in for the mio iam sure i read it somewhere

a portable battery pack to stop the one ive got from dying 20 minutes after i turn it on the battery life is really poor.

If the Mio uses a USB lead for charging you could use one similar to one I made for my Axim

Get a battery holder that holds 4 AA batteries and a USB socket (Both from Maplins) attach the socket to the side of the battery holder and connect it up (Pin 1 +; Pin 4 - ) and install 4 RECHARBLE batteries.

Rechargeable batteries have a lower voltage than standard batteries so produce a voltage within the tolerance of the 5v required for USB. Do not use standard batteries.

I'd like a new planar fascia, please.

So, I thought about this a bit more, and did some research on the web. My GP recommended stretching exercises, and that's been working somewhat, but not entirely. I can't buy a new plantar fascia, but I have found something that might speed the repair of my old one, it's something that stretches the plantar at night, so I've got that, and I'm hoping that by the time I wake up on Dec 25, my old one will be as good as new!