Tibet not a country?

GeoCRAt

Hi from Dubai,

I am busy planning a trip to Nepal and Tibet next year. I see that Tibet is not listed as a country in the drop-down box on the geocaching home page. Or did I miss it?

Does this mean that there are no caches in Tibet? Perhaps Tibet could be added as a country to encourage cachers to drop some caches there.

Also I see that Yemen is shown in two places, i.e. 1) People Den Rep Yemen, and 2) Yemen.

Cheers,

GeoCRAt.

Hi from Dubai,

I am busy planning a trip to Nepal and Tibet next year. I see that Tibet is not listed as a country in the drop-down box on the geocaching home page. Or did I miss it?

Does this mean that there are no caches in Tibet? Perhaps Tibet could be added as a country to encourage cachers to drop some caches there.

Also I see that Yemen is shown in two places, i.e. 1) People Den Rep Yemen, and 2) Yemen.

Cheers,

GeoCRAt.

Google.

What about Istanbul... and while we are at it, why won't the site list the Oregon territory as place to visit? I would like to plan a trip to go caching there.

Istanbul is a city.

And you still can't go back to Constantinople.

Bret (betting Harriet is too young to remember that)

What about Istanbul... and while we are at it, why won't the site list the Oregon territory as place to visit? I would like to plan a trip to go caching there.

Istanbul is a city.

And you still can't go back to Constantinople.

Bret (betting Harriet is too young to remember that)

That's nobody's business but the Turks.