"Cache" containers

Ambrosia

Did anyone watch Kid Nation tonight? They had some of the coolest containers on there for the challenge.

They were nice, big chests with the bark still on the outside, and it looks like they would blend in perfectly in the wild.

I want one!!! :mad::(

The Snoogstress and I have watched every episode together. Who'da thunkt Jon Bonet would grow up to be such a snot? :D (Sorry, really bad inside joke.) :huh::D

The scene before the challenge where they were in the old mine was better. When they found the chest of money I thought, geeze what a crappy rehide as I sometimes do visiting/revisiting tb hotels to launder bugs. :D

Did anyone watch Kid Nation tonight? They had some of the coolest containers on there for the challenge.

They were nice, big chests with the bark still on the outside, and it looks like they would blend in perfectly in the wild.

I want one!!! :mad::(

The Snoogstress and I have watched every episode together. Who'da thunkt Jon Bonet would grow up to be such a snot? :D (Sorry, really bad inside joke.) :huh::D

The scene before the challenge where they were in the old mine was better. When they found the chest of money I thought, geeze what a crappy rehide as I sometimes do visiting/revisiting tb hotels to launder bugs. :D

This is true...I was thinking about geocaching when they went into the mine, as well. I just totally fell in love with those chests with natural bark outsides. :D

The cache location in the cave was cool, but it relied solely on letterboxing style clues. Sorry, but without GPS use being an integral part of the hunt, that box of nickels is going straight to the archive pile.

Likewise, the containers for the Showdown were very creative. But once the contest was removed, the containers went away. Sorry, but temporary caches are not listed with their own cache pages. I bet a lot of those little brats would log a find on the event page for each egg collected by their team. Officially I have no opinion about that.