how to find archived caches?

klossner

I can't wait until they give us the archives back. I see a lot of places that I want to place a cache but I keep asking myself why isn't there one there now? Several nice cemeteries, pocket parks and such, in a city with no cache in them? The one park I know was a victim of muggles and a cache thief. But what about the few dozen other spots. I'd like to know if I'm wasting my time asking angry caretakers and park managers for permission that will never be granted. PLEASE END THE TORMENT. It'll save hours of surfing peoples profiles to find archived caches that are in my area. FREE THE ARCHIVES!!! pretty please with a nano on top. Swizzle

:)

Which part of the post just previous to yours, with the quoted text by Nate, didin't you understand?

I can't wait until they give us the archives back. I see a lot of places that I want to place a cache but I keep asking myself why isn't there one there now? Several nice cemeteries, pocket parks and such, in a city with no cache in them? The one park I know was a victim of muggles and a cache thief. But what about the few dozen other spots. I'd like to know if I'm wasting my time asking angry caretakers and park managers for permission that will never be granted. PLEASE END THE TORMENT. It'll save hours of surfing peoples profiles to find archived caches that are in my area. FREE THE ARCHIVES!!! pretty please with a nano on top. Swizzle

:)

Which part of the post just previous to yours, with the quoted text by Nate, didin't you understand?

Uh..There was too many words in that one. I didn't read 'em all. Well until now anyways. So if I send an email to a reviewer to look for archived caches in a 10 miles radius of my house is that reasonable or does it have to be a spot by spot request? Either way I think my local reviewer is gonna be rather busy for the next few weeks answering my questions. Swizzle