Locked maps on NRoute

shivia

Hello friends, I see a message on the lower right corner of my NRoute screen telling detail maps locked. I only see a main autoroutes with my red triangle position.

- But I see all of them unlocked with all details on my pc and gps.

- some settings I should do in NRtoute? thanks for your help.

Just a thought: You must have the unlocked GPS connected to the laptop for nRoute to show the map with full detail. Otherwise only the base map will show.

- what do you mean by "unlocked" gps? I always use my gps to upload/download routes/tracks from/to mapsource. And it always works very fine.

- Now, the first time I install NRoute, and try to use it. Then I get this message.

Just a thought: You must have the unlocked GPS connected to the laptop for nRoute to show the map with full detail. Otherwise only the base map will show.

- what do you mean by "unlocked" gps? I always use my gps to upload/download routes/tracks from/to mapsource. And it always works very fine.

- Now, the first time I install NRoute, and try to use it. Then I get this message.

I am saying that the GPS that has the maps ulocked to them (the ones you can currently see on the GPS and in MapSource) must be connected to the laptop and turned on for the maps to be visible in nRoute.