Mail Across Country

finsinc

Travel bugs are meant to move from cache to cache and should never be mailed without the owner's permission. It's way more interesting when they make it across country going cache to cache. Please do not mail anyone's travel bug without asking them first.

I have a unite for diabetes travel bug that is trying to get to Zimbabwe. I was "approached" via email with an offer for me to mail the bug to him in Africa (I checked his profile and seemed legit). I tried to look up the "owner" but the owner is "unite for diabetes" and doesn't appear to be an actual person I can email (no caching profile to speak of anyway). Should I take this guy up on his offer, or just place in a new cache?

Thanks in advance!

Travel bugs are meant to move from cache to cache and should never be mailed without the owner's permission. It's way more interesting when they make it across country going cache to cache. Please do not mail anyone's travel bug without asking them first.

I have a unite for diabetes travel bug that is trying to get to Zimbabwe. I was "approached" via email with an offer for me to mail the bug to him in Africa (I checked his profile and seemed legit). I tried to look up the "owner" but the owner is "unite for diabetes" and doesn't appear to be an actual person I can email (no caching profile to speak of anyway). Should I take this guy up on his offer, or just place in a new cache?

Thanks in advance!

Honestly, I would place it in a local cache and just let it travel there. It is more fun to watch a traveler travel!