Spring Fling May 10, 2008

Shop99er

Um, I'm a little worried that the oh so sweet and lovely TTUMS might turn me away at the door after I never did get her a picture of me and the frackin awesome quilt donated by the magnificent Pepper last year.

(what if I promise to bring the quilt and let you take a picture of me w/ it?? Then can I come??)

mmmmbrisketmmmm

Sure you can. She won't run you off...I don't think she will, anyway.....

I'll do my best to throw a bit of sunshine in my suitcase and bring it with me! :lol:

See you guys this weekend!

Everything is looking good. Have the EMTs on speed dial. Got Chooch a spotter.... nailing down food and the finer points....

It's looking like we're going to have a great event!

We are shutting down the badge registration page late on Wednesday. If your badge information isn't submitted by then you will need to see the Registrations Queens for a name badge.

See you all then!

Edited by Shop99er

WoW, I just looked at all the stuff that is available for the Raffle. The Shop99ers really know how to bring in top stuff. I am going to spend at least $20 on raffle tickets. Last year I won enough wine to last us all year. Of course that was about a day's supply for some of you. Dick

Edited by W7WT

WoW, I just looked at all the stuff that is available for the Raffle. The Shop99ers really know how to bring in top stuff. I am going to spend at least $20 on raffle tickets. Last year I won enough wine to last us all year. Of course that was about a day's supply for some of you. Dick

Our sponsors for Spring Fling have overwhelmed us this year. Currently we have somewhere in the neighborhood of 230 raffle items that are up for grabs.

Lots of coins, some limited editions and some very hard to get your hands on are going to go as well as two way radios, a GPS, cache containers, jackets, t-shirts and so much more.

No wine this year but plenty of everything else!

Hope we see you all there. We promise we'll make that $4 a gallon you pay for gas worth it!

And if the Flash Mob event and Spring Fling weren't enough....

I just drove by the mall in Port Orchard and they are setting up a small carnival in the parking lot!

Don't know if they will be up and running on Saturday for the time frame in between the WWFM and the Fling but it might worth looking into to kill a little time.

See you all Saturday!

Um, I'm a little worried that the oh so sweet and lovely TTUMS might turn me away at the door after I never did get her a picture of me and the frackin awesome quilt donated by the magnificent Pepper last year.

(what if I promise to bring the quilt and let you take a picture of me w/ it?? Then can I come??)

mmmmbrisketmmmm

So... the truth comes out why Sassy is bugging me to go. (I run slower than her ;) )

mmmmbrisketmmmm

So... the truth comes out why Sassy is bugging me to go. (I run slower than her ;) )

:huh::o:o

It was a GREAT time to have :blink: Now, I guess it's time to start planning for next year!

Too late!!

We started talking about plans for next year at the post event shindig at the campground.

BTW--I have to say that as much fun as we had at the fling, I think the post-fling flop out at Manchester was even better!

Team Misguided is right. The after party at the park is a blast! Especially for the crew.

I can't imagine doing the Fling without the after party!

We only got to stay at the post party for a little while, but next year we'll definitely plan on camping. The group site they have is pretty darn big and very very nice!

I'm surprised some of us can remember the post event festivites. IT! The seas where very heavy toward the end of the night and my sea legs where not as strong as some others. And lets be glad the cameras didnt come out in the AM. There was a small thoought of shanghing Deb and taking her to breakfast and making the he who has no spawn whatch all the children as the rest enjoyed a nice leiserly breakfast. But it was quickly voted down. Have I moved up the totem yet? PLEASE???????

I'm surprised some of us can remember the post event festivites. IT! The seas where very heavy toward the end of the night and my sea legs where not as strong as some others. And lets be glad the cameras didnt come out in the AM.

Oh it got very drunk at the park after the Fling. If the firewood hadn't run out I think it might have gone on until no one was left standing.

There was a small thoought of shanghing Deb and taking her to breakfast and making the he who has no spawn whatch all the children as the rest enjoyed a nice leiserly breakfast. But it was quickly voted down. Have I moved up the totem yet? PLEASE???????

Wise idea to vote down the idea. ... on so many levels.

And no, I'm afraid you've put yourself down a notch on the totem pole with the notion of having Mark watch kids.

Just remember.... only one 'aw carp' wipes out at least a dozen 'atta boys'. Begging and whining doesn't help. We will just laugh and mock you. Back to square one grasshopper.

TTUMS

There was a small thoought of shanghing Deb and taking her to breakfast and making the he who has no spawn whatch all the children as the rest enjoyed a nice leiserly breakfast.

But it was quickly voted down.

Have I moved up the totem yet? PLEASE???????

:lol:

;)

:laughing:

Shop99er

I'm surprised some of us can remember the post event festivites. IT! The seas where very heavy toward the end of the night and my sea legs where not as strong as some others. And lets be glad the cameras didnt come out in the AM.

I'm so glad someone else called IT! :laughing:

I finally landed home after attending the event and the after-event - what a blast all the way around! NO bleeding head wound at this event and a great time had manning the Frog Fling.

I have safely stowed my first aid kit and hard hat for my one year anniversary at Geo Luau - hopefully my personal nurse (and she is a hot one!) will be at my beck and call again.

As always, an event with the Kitsap gang is always awesome - thank you for allowing me and my Mom be a part of all the fun - Until August!!!!

Lovingly yours-

Chooch

I finally landed home after attending the event and the after-event - what a blast all the way around! NO bleeding head wound at this event and a great time had manning the Frog Fling.

I have safely stowed my first aid kit and hard hat for my one year anniversary at Geo Luau - hopefully my personal nurse (and she is a hot one!) will be at my beck and call again.

As always, an event with the Kitsap gang is always awesome - thank you for allowing me and my Mom be a part of all the fun - Until August!!!!

Lovingly yours-

Chooch

I could have sworn that I saw a sign around you explaining how fragile you are :D:D