Lori Darlin, thank you

fairyhoney

Oh wow... What can I say but my own Huge thank you to Lori Darlin and sons. I opened an envelope that suggested to "be careful while opening". I was and to my surprise, There were 2 personal coins in there Along with a personal note thanking my self and my grand daughter and exactly what we gave to Jacob and his brother, Jonah. B) Needless to say, I was brought to being misty eyed, to say the least for their generosity!!!

Edited by fairyhoney

I'm glad this thread was created. I also got a strange package from Ms. LoriDarlin. I opened it up and found a ton of really great coins and sig items. Lori has always been a favorite of mine and I want to take this opportunity to re-thank her for the great gifts.

THANK YOU LoriDarlin

I was almost afraid to open the envelope, with the "be careful" warning on the outside (I am usually pretty good at destroying things when I am in a hurry to open something). This time I took the scissors and very carefully opened the envelope. I opened it to find two awesome coins and a wonderful handmade card. THANKS LORI!

Dear Lori and Jacob,

Thank you so much for the beautiful coin! It's very special and will always be one of my favorites. I'll never part with it! :rolleyes:

I am so happy to hear that you're doing well, Jacob! I think about you and your family often.

Thank you for the lovely card and note inside and the beautiful coin!

You and your family are very special to me. :huh:

Thank You, Lori and Jacob!

So, the dear husband gets home from work and announces that I have a geocoin mailer in today's mail... Hmmm, I didn't think I had any coins coming in for the next few days. I was so surprised and touched to receive a beautiful card from Lori Darlin and Jacob, along with 2 unexpected coins. The true "gift" today was hearing that Jacob has resumed his normal activities and is doing well!

Thank you Lori Darlin and Jacob for your thoughtfulness... the card and coins will always be treasured. Continued good wishes for you and your family.

~Eve

Lori and Cache-A-Teers you all are awesome and some of the best people I am happy to call friends! Thank you so much for the lovely token and card. I will treasure it always!

Jacob, surely you must have eaten all that chocolate by now. If not you better hurry and make room, tomorrow is Halloween. Time for more chocolate! :(:(

Thank you for all the kind words but YOU are the ones to be thanked. Your acts of kindness will be remembered and appreciated FOREVER as they meant more then you will ever know. I'm just sorry it took so long to thank you back properly.

Now don't get mad but I'm going to ask this thread be closed because I think i've taken all the flattery I can take. Afterall, I think I just now got Naomi to keep quiet about me and this will just fuel her some more :( I see it already did :(

PS ~ Thanks for your continued well wishes for Jacob too. We are all looking forward to a Christmas at HOME this year instead of in the hospital.

Hugs from both of us,

Jacob & Lori

Edited by LoriDarlin

Naomi is non other than Mousekakat and I'm amazed you don't have her story down yet because she tells it every single chance she can get ROFLMAO!! I had to use CAPITOL LETTERS on her to make her stop LOL

Thanks again Fairyhoney...you are a sweetie...but I'm going to find Eartha now LOL

Thank you for all the kind words but YOU are the ones to be thanked. Your acts of kindness will be remembered and appreciated FOREVER as they meant more then you will ever know. I'm just sorry it took so long to thank you back properly.

Now don't get mad but I'm going to ask this thread be closed because I think i've taken all the flattery I can take. Afterall, I think I just now got Naomi to keep quiet about me and this will just fuel her some more :( I see it already did :(

PS ~ Thanks for your continued well wishes for Jacob too. We are all looking forward to a Christmas at HOME this year instead of in the hospital.

Hugs from both of us,

Jacob & Lori

I'm innocent, I tell ya, innocent! It's not my fault that Lori rocks, lol!