Bushnell Onix 400 GPS Review

Oky777

A toss up between the 200CR and the Triton 400\500. Where I go there is no weather or XM Radio coverage so those functions are a bit of a waste. However I like the Sat map idea and the pictures. I shall wait for a few more reviews.

?? I thought XM radio was "satellite radio" available all over the world. Where can you go that has no coverage?

?? I thought XM radio was "satellite radio" available all over the world. Where can you go that has no coverage?

You definitely can be without reception. I have been in a pickup with XM which lost reception various places in mountainous terrain. It was never lost for long, but it was lost.

A toss up between the 200CR and the Triton 400\500. Where I go there is no weather or XM Radio coverage so those functions are a bit of a waste. However I like the Sat map idea and the pictures. I shall wait for a few more reviews.

there are two geocentric satellites which only covers the continental US(The lower 48 states). It does not work in Alaska nor Hawaii