Celebrities

Hi-de-Hi's

Just wondered, has anyone stumbled across the rich and famous?

There was a thread on this a while back. Don't know if any have joind since then :)

oh, thanks for the reply I have only been aware of geocache for a week or two. Seems like a fun network with nice people so I thought I ask if anyone has any close-encounters with the "celebs" of this world.

Sorry if this thread has been exhausted...I'm a newbie, so didn't know!

Seems like a fun network with nice people so I thought I ask if anyone has any close-encounters with the "celebs" of this world.

I was talking about this sort of thing at an event do on Saturday. I, however, would substitute "nice people" with "some characters" LOL! I'm sure Bob Smith and Old Nick Cov know what I mean.

:):):):D

(No offence meant!!)

Of course, there's "Simply Paul" celebrity of the air waves on more than one occasion :)

Jon

Simply Paul - Legend in his own lunchtime :)

The only 'famous' British cache I know of is DJ and TV personality Stuart Maconie, who writes for a walking magazine and mentions caching from time to time. I've no idea of his screen name though.

I know of a cache near Ozzy Osbournes summer mansion in bucks and there's one that takes you past JK's house. You know that dude that smacks people in the mouth at night clubs??

Anyhooo, I don't know anyone famous as such, other than that dude who made Anne Diamond sound like a complete monkey. That my friends is putting it mildly :D

I heard that Donald Rumsfeld had a go at caching,but no matter how hard he tried he NEVER did find anything! :D

And don't go caching anywhere Dick Cheney is hunting, unless you want a new cakehole.:mad:

Edited for sheer incompetence. I'm so ashamed...

Edited by Dizzley