Secret Geocoin Santa II

dorkfish

A quick note here to tell my secret santa that your package has arrived!!! and is still UNOPENEND!!!! :D:oB) LOL :rolleyes: yes I have declared to myself that I was going to wait until Christmas to open it!! Unlike some...I LOVE anticipation!!! and despite Karma telling me to go home instantly and OPEN IT!!! (after my kids called me)....I am waiting for Dec. 25th!!! hehehehe!!!! so just know Secret Santa....that I am very much in anticipation of opening your large box that *feels* full and it puts a smile on my face EVERY single morning...I'm am too excited about this LOL...thank you already!!! :D ... how's that for blind faith in my fellow geocoin friend!!! B):grin:

Stay tuned :D

Wow, you have some serious self-control. My package would have called my name and got louder every day until I couldn't take it anymore. So I saved myself from hearing that annoying voice :D

Great pics all!

SANTA CAME!!!!!

010.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

026.jpg

A stocking came filled to the brim with cool stuff!!! Thomas loves his Pajamoose onsie! I LOVE the rubber duckies (my bathroom has a rubber duckie theme!!) :grin: Some super cool ornaments including a moose and a crab and SNICKERS!!!! A whale and a Mountie Keychain. And a headlamp (will come in great for night caching!!!) and a leatherman! AND THEN THE COINS!!!!!!!!!!! A Frozen Buns geocoin, a Sunshine gang Geotag in siver and a Sunshine Gang Geotag in gold, an unknown soldier coin, and a Cherry of a Cache coin as well as two Frozen Buns Pathtags!!!! They are all so great!!!!!!!!!!!!! A BIG thank you to my (not so) Secret Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

So glad to see you got them, sorry for the delay had to wait on the jamoose, From looking at your gallery I could see you liked travelers, so tried to get coins, animails and tags with holes so they would be ready for missions :rolleyes: email me a pic of the pj's if they fir, if they don't pass them along to a newer cacher :D

They're still just a little bit to big for him, so he has plenty of room to grow into them!

067.jpg

070.jpg

072.jpg

Thank you for thinking of him! :o And thanks again for all the great stuff!! I think I'm going to send one of these coins out with the mission to make its way to you! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!! :D

A quick note here to tell my secret santa that your package has arrived!!! and is still UNOPENEND!!!! B)B):D LOL :grin: yes I have declared to myself that I was going to wait until Christmas to open it!! Unlike some...I LOVE anticipation!!! and despite Karma telling me to go home instantly and OPEN IT!!! (after my kids called me)....I am waiting for Dec. 25th!!! hehehehe!!!! so just know Secret Santa....that I am very much in anticipation of opening your large box that *feels* full and it puts a smile on my face EVERY single morning...I'm am too excited about this LOL...thank you already!!! :D ... how's that for blind faith in my fellow geocoin friend!!! :o:D

Stay tuned :rolleyes:

I can't believe you haven't opened that package. I am so coming over to your house tomorrow & opening all that up and stealing your puppy too :D

A quick note here to tell my secret santa that your package has arrived!!! and is still UNOPENEND!!!! B):D:D LOL :grin: yes I have declared to myself that I was going to wait until Christmas to open it!! Unlike some...I LOVE anticipation!!! and despite Karma telling me to go home instantly and OPEN IT!!! (after my kids called me)....I am waiting for Dec. 25th!!! hehehehe!!!! so just know Secret Santa....that I am very much in anticipation of opening your large box that *feels* full and it puts a smile on my face EVERY single morning...I'm am too excited about this LOL...thank you already!!! B) ... how's that for blind faith in my fellow geocoin friend!!! :o:D

Stay tuned :rolleyes:

I can't believe you haven't opened that package. I am so coming over to your house tomorrow & opening all that up and stealing your puppy too :D

Make sure Hershey is potty trained first :D I got my Teddy Bear coin today, thanks. I had to resist the urge to 'test' it's strength, lol.

A quick note here to tell my secret santa that your package has arrived!!! and is still UNOPENEND!!!! B)B):D LOL :rolleyes: yes I have declared to myself that I was going to wait until Christmas to open it!! Unlike some...I LOVE anticipation!!! and despite Karma telling me to go home instantly and OPEN IT!!! (after my kids called me)....I am waiting for Dec. 25th!!! hehehehe!!!! so just know Secret Santa....that I am very much in anticipation of opening your large box that *feels* full and it puts a smile on my face EVERY single morning...I'm am too excited about this LOL...thank you already!!! :grin: ... how's that for blind faith in my fellow geocoin friend!!! :D :D

Stay tuned :D

You'll notice she doesn't say anything about not peeling back the corners of the wrapping paper and peeking!!! :D:D:o

WOW

as this was my first Secret Geocoin Santa i was just waiting for mine like a small kid waits his gifts. Today I came home and find something from USA and opened that with my daughter.

It is a superb selection of geocoins, each one really beautifull. I will post pictures later.

I receive

Frozen Buns . which is quite interesting since we are getting here the coldest weather from several years from now.

Java Junking Cache . It is so brilliant that was my daughter who reads the tracking number on it :huh:

Merry Cristhmas Cachers - an ornament geocoin that is allready at my Cristhmas tree

Mackey Made iT - it is much more beautifull in the hand than in the screen and lovely.

and the cherry on the top, the one for my daughter :lol:

Moun10girl - absolutly fantastic and beautifull coin

Thank you Fox & Hund very much for this wonderfull secret package. I really apreciate the geocoins and your kind letter.

Have a Merry Christmas and great and Happy Holidays.

Paulo, Luisa e Rita

Oh Secret Santa arrived today with a big box...Some very nice toys for a very undeserving bear....

A Christmas stocking all filled with choclate goodies & more chocolate ,a cute little angel bear,some sented goodies,a couple candy canes & some very cool coins a couple of Geo Jellies V3,A TFTC coin, a little Hopper micro,Jay Mills & last but way not least a 2007 2 tone compass Rose ....WoW & Double wow ...whoever you are THANK YOU & a Merry Christmas. Pictures of a stunded bear to follow :)

I sent my package out to the recipient by the closing date Karma requested. Sadly, Furbrat, it's not to you, but I wanted to let whoever else is out there waiting, that there are 2 packages on their way from Sweden, since I know that Solan's is on the way, too, and not yet received by its recipient, either!

Naomi :)

I sent my package out to the recipient by the closing date Karma requested. Sadly, Furbrat, it's not to you, but I wanted to let whoever else is out there waiting, that there are 2 packages on their way from Sweden, since I know that Solan's is on the way, too, and not yet received by its recipient, either!

Naomi B)

Thanks for the reply Naomi. I figure its just delayed, and moving slow in the snail mail B) . I know some of the packages went out after we sent them from reading the posts. Hopefully it will come soon like my daughters baby which is due any day. :)B):)

Don't forget to enter our Baby cointest. :)

Nan aka FuRbRaT

Edited by SoCalGeocoins

I got mine! Yippee! Mine made a long trip!

Here is a picture of it before I ripped all the little packages open:

100_3157_edited-1.jpg

Inside was a cool Geocaching pin, and 5 coins!

I got:

A Fluttershy Kiss in Red

A Fluttershy Geotag

A Snozberry GeoJellie

A Polarbeary GeoJellie

And a Bitten By Whitebear Coin

Thanks so much Allie! This really made my day. And I love the personlized little mitten ornaments. I'm hanging them on my tree near my little bear I got yesterday!

Our Kids Mission arrived a few days ago while I was out of town and my children were very patient to wait until I was home to open their package. And a package it was !!!!!!!

After carefully opening the package and removing the top layer of packing material, they discovered a BIG red stocking with "Team OshnDoc Kidz" written in golden letters on it and three individual packages plus a card. ----- Well the next few moments are a little blured from all the paper and wrappings flying through the air. But when the dust settled, each of them had three coins and a hole bunch of other things removed from the stocking and the packages, including three stuffed animals, some caching items, three travel companions and and and and. Too much to list all in here.

Well, to make this story a bit short ---> have look at their faces and you know how much they liked their Secret Santa package.

KidsSecretSanta.jpg

Thank you (not so) Secret Santa for all these great gifts. I hope everything on your end will be fine soon as well. And Thank You Karma for bringing this much joy to this community.

My package would have called my name and got louder every day until I couldn't take it anymore. So I saved myself from hearing that annoying voice :)

Great pics all!

Feh, please! B) I couldn't even wait until I got home! :) I had someone open it for me and tell me what's inside! B)B)B)B) Now I can't wait to get home (Friday! yay me!) and see the goods *live* and in living color! :)

With some things I have no issue with delayed gratification... but with Christmas presents? B) Well, if they make it under a tree or something, sure, but when they come in the mail like that???... Nahhh!! :D Why torture myself? Kudos to those who can wait! B)

I got mine! Yippee! Mine made a long trip!

Here is a picture of it before I ripped all the little packages open:

100_3157_edited-1.jpg

Inside was a cool Geocaching pin, and 5 coins!

I got:

A Fluttershy Kiss in Red

A Fluttershy Geotag

A Snozberry GeoJellie

A Polarbeary GeoJellie

And a Bitten By Whitebear Coin

Thanks so much Allie! This really made my day. And I love the personlized little mitten ornaments. I'm hanging them on my tree near my little bear I got yesterday!

I got an identical package from my "Not So Secret Santa" yesterday, except my Kiss was blue. Although the return address was local, I could tell the package traveled a long way. I was struggling to figure out how to post some pictures but MustangJoni did it first. Ditto for my package. My little mittens are hanging in my cubicle at work.

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete - yes

4. Santa Arrived - YES!!

Thanks to my Secret Santa for the great package and to Karma for putting this exchange together. <_<

Santa Arrived <_<

Santa arrived last Friday but this is the first chance I've had to post the results of his visit!

My Secret Santa package arrived postmarked from Washington DC...No Idea who that might be. I supposed I could scour the forums for someone with that address listed but I don't might it being an unknown.

Now the goodies:

A travel slug, which I will activate and send out soon.

A This Cache Got Leid Coin

A Cachers for Christ Narrow Gate Coin

And a Signal coin from June 2006.

Thank you very much Secret Santa.

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Merry Christmas to every one else as well

Happy New Year to all. :blink:

A very cute and skinny bear also arrived this weekend, Thanks

Edited by TeamEccs21

So, I went to thePost Office this afternoon, expecting only to find items addressed to someone named 'Bill' <_< . To my suprise, there was a package. To who you might ask?

My Cat Bismarck got a Secret Santa Package!!

So I rushed right home to show him what he got.

In the package was a pack of little mice, two packs of treats, and some herb (ok, to be PC here... it was cat nip)!

There was also some bubble wrap that he loved more than life... it might have been because it smelled of herb too :blink:.

Thank You, Thank You dear Secret Santa!! You made my little family very very happy!!

mj.jpg

Bismarck is the brown, stripey guy, the little white lady in the foreground is his girlfriend, Monkey Jr.

So, I went to thePost Office this afternoon, expecting only to find items addressed to someone named 'Bill' :blink: . To my suprise, there was a package. To who you might ask?

My Cat Bismarck got a Secret Santa Package!!

So I rushed right home to show him what he got.

In the package was a pack of little mice, two packs of treats, and some herb (ok, to be PC here... it was cat nip)!

There was also some bubble wrap that he loved more than life... it might have been because it smelled of herb too :huh:.

Thank You, Thank You dear Secret Santa!! You made my little family very very happy!!

mj.jpg

Bismarck is the brown, stripey guy, the little white lady in the foreground is his girlfriend, Monkey Jr.

Oooh they are beautiful!!! What gorgeous cats!!! That's a great tabby tail Monkey Jr has herself :P

I now feel the need to go to the Cat Centre and take the homeless moggies some treats <_<

:huh:<_<:ph34r::blink::huh:

Santa arrived yesterday! Thank you sooooo much! I love them all!

Here's what was in my package wrapped in snowman paper:

World Traveler Coin

Liberty Enlightening the World

Maine 2007

Sunshine Gang

Michigan Caching Tag

Sunshine Gang Wooden Nickel

I love :P them all and didn't have a single one of them. Thanks Secret Santa!

UNCLE!!

OK, Ok, I'm weak... I have received both of my Secret Santa packages. I couldn't wait, so I opened one!!

Wow - what an AWESOME suprise! My Secret Santa REALLY did their homework. Not only did I get a colorful 07 Midwest Geobash coin, but there was a travel gnome, a "cache in trash out" geocoin, AND a Texas Mcdoodles coin (yep, my home state - where I was born)... I had never seen the Texas coin before - but it was AWESOME!... Not to mention the very nice perfumed soap.

Just when I thought this was awesome - I opened another package that was included, and laughed myself silly... there were THREE frig magnet LEGO figures!!! Someone did quite a bit of research on me (and there I was thinking that there wasn't much information about me on the internet!!!). What a great job! My heartfelt THANKS to my Secret Santa! You're awesome! You made my day! Sorry I couldn't wait until Christmas - but "what the heck!!"... Thank you, thank you, thank you! This was above and beyond! You're the best and made my day/week!! By-the-way, the Legos are now proudly displayed on my frig!!!

My geocoin collection is growing, and all of these coins are very valued in my collection. Thank you so much!

I wonder how long I can hold out before opening the other mission?? Thank you SO MUCH!

From

OverTheEdge!!

5dfcbcc4-362a-48f6-8d7b-c11ee446493f.jpg

4c83fede-e8bb-4469-9f30-cc2eb73e1648.jpg

edited to add pic...

Edited by OverTheEdge

You guys are just too generous :D This round of "Secret Missions" I decided to put in the Junior Chelmo's for a couple each, and I can honestly say they thought all their Christmas' had come at once :D

a22c6b00-1965-4218-b2eb-740a97b9957b.jpg

In this mission they recieved an individual parcel each :ph34r: Inside each was a heap of individually wrapped small packages <_<

567eb58d-bc26-4512-b01c-c05bf4051f47.jpg

Which they both promptly "Cracked" in to :D

1910d5d9-7056-4248-86cd-e75cdfaeee63.jpg

As you can see there was a heap of other "Goodies" for them in addition to the handfull of coins each :D

99ee0698-0172-4c3a-8f63-7dd33570a6d1.jpg

And there are some items I couldn't lay my hands on when I took this photo! As you can see the coins recieved in this secret mission included 2 of Happy Holidays set, Not another micro, Cache-Aid Kit, Morpho Butterfly, Do unto others, Oak Xmas coin, HappyTrails Micros and a LoriDarlin v2 :huh::P:)THANKYOU

In the other mission was another perfect selection of coins for the kids :) Inside the box was a velvet pouch each cointaining a selection of coins each, for Thomas a Neon Cacher car, Cachesaurus and a very very cool :D Geo Nerd (Clamm 31 :D ), for Brittany a "Watch Out for Me" Skunk coin, Good/Bad Karma and The Cutest ever Clamm Path Tag :DB) As well as a few other goodies (Camo Teddy, Duck and Lanyard, plus a Dorkfish patch)

1f313bc9-b793-4a9f-8d96-833fc76f8fb9.jpg

On behalf of the kids, thanks for an awesome start to the Christmas Break and again showing how great everyone in this community is :blink::huh::PThank you Mike & Lisa, and Lori All the best for the holidays to you and your families, from us here in Little ol' KiwiLand :D

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

Our last mission arrived several days ago--sorry for not posting that sooner!

PC142079.jpg

PC142081.jpg

PC142085.jpg

And,missing from all of those pictures are the coins! We got the Belize toucan, Blazing Sun micro, a handmade Christmas coin, and the Santa stained glass coin--WOW! Thanks SS!

PengoBeky's mission has arrived!! She received Bouncy Bunny, a Honk if you love geoccaching, and a Schwarzwald/Donauschwaben coin and a cute little handmade ornament. Thanks Santa Tyler. We took pics...just gotta post them. :)

Anxiously awaiting my mission and waiting for the recipients of mine to post it has arrived. :)

1. Participating - Email sent 11/6/07 - confirmation received

2. Received Name - 11/18/2007:)

3. Mission Complete - Sent out on the cut off date December 7th :)

4. Santa Arrived - Santa arrived from Germany on December 19th!!!!!!!

I received a nice Christmas package today from Santa, not from the North Pole, but Germany!!!! The package contained a cool Holiday Sticker Book with Christmas tags written in German :) , an Ornament for my tree, the Signal Christmas pin, and 5 (count 'em 5!!!!) Geocoins. I got an Orange Travel Gnome, a Green ICache, a Holiday Cacher Tag, the 2007 Tennessee Geocoin, and one that I had never seen before but would have put it on my must have list, the Luminous Energy Geocoin <--- really AWESOME coin!!!! I am thrilled with my Secret Santa Package and I wish my German Santa a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a delightful New Year!!!!

The contents staring at me....begging to be opened!!!!:

IMG_4761.jpg

The Surprises inside:

IMG_4763.jpg

A closer look:

IMG_4765.jpg

A closer look at other goodies:

IMG_4764.jpg

Thanks again Secret Santa and thanks Karma for putting this mission together. :)

Mission # 1

1. Participating - Yep

2. Received Name - Yep

3. Mission Complete - Yep

4. Santa Arrived - And Yep!

Picture above :)

Mission # 2

1. Participating - e-mail sent 10/28/2007 :)

2. Received Name - Yeppers! :)

3. Mission Complete - 12/07/07 - I havn't yet seen the receiver of this mission post that they have gotten this one yet. Hopefully all is well. I thought that it would have gotten there by now... :)

4. Santa Arrived - Nothing yet. I just hope thet the Grinch has not hijacked Santa's Sleigh. :D Well, there is still six days until Christmas so I'm not (too) worried. :)

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Team Chelmo :) The Cache-A-Teers are happy that you like your missions they sent!!! They are also very excited to open yours that you sent them!!! It is under the tree....along with the mission that someone sent me!! LOL I have been making us all wait LOL is that bad??? maybe I'll cave by Christmas eve....either that or when Karma stops by....she'll just tell the kids to do it and they will ROFLMAO!!!! We are all most anxious to open them :)

Team Chelmo :) The Cache-A-Teers are happy that you like your missions they sent!!! They are also very excited to open yours that you sent them!!! It is under the tree....along with the mission that someone sent me!! LOL I have been making us all wait LOL is that bad??? maybe I'll cave by Christmas eve....either that or when Karma stops by....she'll just tell the kids to do it and they will ROFLMAO!!!! We are all most anxious to open them :)

Glad it made it on time :) You certainly have some will power :) Just remember Christmas arrives a day early here, so I guess you could get away with opening it Christmas eve your time :D

Merry Christmas :)

Edited by Team chelmo