Mission 1:

1. Participating: Yes! :anibad:

2. Received Name - Yes! :)

3. Mission Complete - Not Quite, Almost! :D

4. Santa Arrived -Yes!!! :D

Mission 2:

1. Participating: Yes! B)

2. Received Name - Yes! B)

3. Mission Complete - Not Quite, Almost! B)

4. Santa Arrived - Not Yet B)

I received a package full of all sorts of goodies!

A MountainGirl, A NJ Appalachian, a BN First to Find, and a Pirate coin.

Lots of Vendor pins, and a Gelly GC Swag bracelet.

Some little pewter charms, a little Nano cache... and a UK Trolley key chain.

I adore the little pewter acorn. It's precious!

Thank you so very much, Mystery Person!!! I love it all! :D:anicute:

Edited by Fluttershy

:D:anicute:B)Secret Santa Missions:D:santa:B)

Mission #1

1. Participating - Email Sent!

2. Received Name-Yup!

3. Mission Complete- Packed up on the sleigh flying to its destination! Dec. 1st

4. Santa Arrived-Not yet!

Pet Mission (puppy)

2. Received Name-Yup!

3. Mission Complete-Packed up on the sleigh flying to its destination Sent Dec. 1st

4. Santa Arrived-Not yet!

Pet Mission (kitties)

2. Received Name-Yup!

3. Mission Complete-Packed up on the sleigh flying to its destination Dec. 1st

4. Santa Arrived- Not Yet!

B):anibad:B):):santa::D

Edited by Ble68

Mission #1 TCP

1. Participating: 10/28/07 Ho Ho Ho...

2. Received Name: YES - doing the research!!

3. Mission Complete: Packages went out on the sleigh today!! - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

4. Santa Arrived

Mission #2 The Nuts

1. Participating: 10/28/07 Ho Ho Ho...

2. Received Name: YES - doing the research!!

3. Mission Complete: Packages went out on the sleigh today!! - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

4. Santa Arrived

I have seen in one of these mission threads that people have no idea who their mission person is despite the fact that it came from out of the country. How do you hide who you are when you have to fill out a customs form with your name and address? Also the last time I did one out of the country I had to have a persons name (ie not Santa Claus) in the return address and couldn't use the person's own address

1. Participating: (11/15/2007)

2. Received Name: Yes!

3. Mission Complete: Still working on it

4. Santa Arrives: Yes! (11/27/07) Wow! That was fast!

First, let me say that I hope a picture comes through because I have NEVER done this before! :mad:

To my dear Secret Santa,

You may have thought it was going to be a secret, but I know exactly who you are! You are a wonderfully kind and generous person-very intuitive and quite on the ball! I actually received my Secret Santa package on Tuesday, but did not have any time to post until now.

You sent me some wonderful geocoins-none of which I have! How in the world did you do that? Oh that's right, you are Santa, so you would know! :mad:

I love all of the awesome geocoins you sent me. You did a great job in "reading my mind!" Thank you so very much! I really appreciate your generosity.

I hope the picture I took turned out well enough to view and I hope I did everything correctly so the picture will come though. I want everyone to see the goodies Santa brought me! :laughing:

:DYIS :D

Secret Santa's Gifts

Edited by Degai

I have seen in one of these mission threads that people have no idea who their mission person is despite the fact that it came from out of the country. How do you hide who you are when you have to fill out a customs form with your name and address? Also the last time I did one out of the country I had to have a persons name (ie not Santa Claus) in the return address and couldn't use the person's own address

Lie. :laughing:

I know, I know ... don't remind me of the whole Scout is Trustworthy thing ... It's Christmas for crying out loud!! :mad::mad:

1. Participating - Yes, email sent 7:54am EST :laughing:

2. Received Name - Yes, on 11/17/07 :mad:

3. Mission Complete - PACKAGE MAILED (11/27/07) :mad:

4. Santa Arrived - YES!! Santa came today! (12/1/07) :D

Very, very nice coins! Thank you.

This was fun. I'm going to do this again in the future.

Well fess up D&D, what did you get????????????

Reading about everyone else's packages is the 2nd best part of the missions.

jrr

If I sent a package to you and only had my real name on it, not my geocaching ID, would you know who it was from? :laughing:

If I sent a package to you and only had my real name on it, not my geocaching ID, would you know who it was from? :mad:

How many coins have you bought? How about trades? I'm guessing your name can be found if one wanted to! :laughing:

But I agree, unless you really wanted to know, it would be a "mystery"! :mad:

Use anonter coin addicts name and address, at least if it gets returned someone will be happy

If I sent a package to you and only had my real name on it, not my geocaching ID, would you know who it was from? :anitongue:

If the postmark said Minnesota it could be narrowed down to only a few people......Of course there are those who send the package to someone else to mail for them so the postmark isn't from their local post office <_< I also have used my dog's name in the past but that didn't work as I used the real address and the person who I was sending too also was the one sending the mission to me. LOL

1. Participating - Yes, email sent 7:54am EST :anitongue:

2. Received Name - Yes, on 11/17/07 <_<

3. Mission Complete - PACKAGE MAILED (11/27/07) :unsure:

4. Santa Arrived - YES!! Santa came today! (12/1/07) :unsure:

Very, very nice coins! Thank you.

This was fun. I'm going to do this again in the future.

Well fess up D&D, what did you get????????????

Reading about everyone else's packages is the 2nd best part of the missions.

jrr

1 - Dragon Spinner (Silver)

1 - Mr.Explorer2 Hockey Jersey (Gold)

1 - SEIGO LE

1 - BYOP coin

The Spinner is the one we wanted (asked for) and, to be honest, we didn't expect to receive it!! We love every one of them and couldn't have asked for a better Secret Santa gift....our Secret Santa ROCKS!

Sandy Claws came, Sandy Claws came!

Ok, I'm originally from Texas and that's what I thought he was called forever when I was a little girl :lol:

picture002qc2.jpg

picture007wl8.jpgpicture008rd6.jpgpicture009yd6.jpg

Great coins, and the kids absolutely LOVE the little wooden figures! Caitlyn has claimed the frog, in particular, Micke (my big kid) loves the duck, I love the dragonfly, and Hanna is at her grandmother's tonight, but I know she'll probably claim the alligator or the fishie :D

Now... if I could just get Caitlyn to quit calling the frog "fok!!!" B)B)B)

Thank you, Sandy Claws and... well, you know who you are!

Naomi and family! B)

Edited by mousekakat

Sure is fun reading what everyone is getting, how much fun everyone is having putting these together etc!! Some GREAT packages going out and about!!

I will have to give thought to opening mine...after all, it IS December!!

All my coins are ready to go, so I'll be mailing them soon...gotta work on something first!! I also need to stop testing the mix!! lol Mmmmmm....chocolate!!!

If I sent a package to you and only had my real name on it, not my geocaching ID, would you know who it was from? B)

If the postmark said Minnesota it could be narrowed down to only a few people......Of course there are those who send the package to someone else to mail for them so the postmark isn't from their local post office :D I also have used my dog's name in the past but that didn't work as I used the real address and the person who I was sending too also was the one sending the mission to me. LOL

Guess what,

someone will receive a package from Portugal and woul'd get a great trouble finding who amongst the two of us who enter this Secret Geoocin Santa is his secret friend B):lol:B)

It's a 50/50 winning bet B)

PL

Mission 1:

1. Participating: Yes!

2. Received Name - Yes!

3. Mission Complete - Yes!

4. Santa Arrived - Not Yet

Mission 2:

2. Received Name - Yes!

Mission 3 (Kid Mission):

2. Received Name - Yes!

This might be a dumb question but here goes. Would it bother you as the receiver from your secret santa to get a personal coin that would pretty much give away who your santa is or would you rather not know who the sender is? I kind of wanted to send one of my Geojelly3 coins but that would kind of be obvious. Your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

OK....since I am being nudged to open my SS2 mission package....I will!

Inside my package is:

2 pins....Alaska 2007 "you are the cache" pin and "cacher needs Maintenance" pin!

Mt McKinley Seven Summits coin 2005

Europe EU coin #73

Alaska "You are the cache" micro

Washington 2005 (has Mt St Helens on the front)...very nice coin, I like the "3D" effect of the picture...SWEET!

THANK-YOU my SS from Anchorage!! Some really nice coins to add to my collection!! Very nice indeed!! I'll try to get a picture and post it here.... Wow, such a great package indeed!! Really above and beyond!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR all!! and a big THANK-YOU SS!! love it! I am now hooked on these missions!

donorgirl....do what makes you happy, I'm SURE your SS2 recipient will enjoy whatever you send!! Also, unless they have made a trade already, those Geojellies are limited and possibly HTF? If you don't want to send it in their mission, I suppose you could send it to me...I'll take care of it for you! :lol:

Edited by Rockin Roddy

This might be a dumb question but here goes. Would it bother you as the receiver from your secret santa to get a personal coin that would pretty much give away who your santa is or would you rather not know who the sender is? I kind of wanted to send one of my Geojelly3 coins but that would kind of be obvious. Your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

To me it is more about the exchange versus being annonymous. HHHHMMMMM is that why I use a different return address :lol: ?

I can't win for losing, they will know who it came from when they receive the package, that Lackey is a dead giveaway!!!

Edited by Damenace

To me it is more about the exchange versus being annonymous. HHHHMMMMM is that why I use a different return address :lol: ?

I can't win for losing, they will know who it came from when they receive the package, that Lackey is a dead giveaway!!!

Lol! Go ahead and send it! Most of the time people can figure it out anyway. :lol:

Yeah, that's a giveaway all right, you're sure to be known! BUT, I think the greatness of the gift will help to make up for knowing who sent it! :lol: