Secret Geocoin Santa II

dorkfish

What fun!

Mission 1

Participating- you betcha!

Received name- 11-18-07

Mission Complete- 11-28, in the mail!

Santa arrived!- got a package this morning!

Mission 2

Participating- yep!

Received Name- 11-18-07

Mission Complete-still working on this one

Santa Arrived!-

Package number 1 arrived this morning, not sure who to give the BIG thanks to, they hid their identity well! They sent a Whale Trail coin, Northern Right Whale and Northern Right Whale LE, a whale pin AND an Idaho geocoin event coin and pin set...WOW, how very nice of you secret Santa!! :laughing:

I haven't updated, so:

Mission #1 :)

1. Participating:well, yeah ...

2. Received Name: yes

3. Mission Completed: No, pending arrival of trade/purchase

4. Santa Arrived: No

Mission #2 :(

1. Participating: yes

2. Received Name: yes

3. Mission Completed: No, pending trade

4. Santa Arrived: not applicable : )

This is so much fun!! Thanks to eveyone on the forums and Karma, for making it happen!

Edited by imchasingshadows

1. Participating: (11/15/2007)

2. Received Name: Yes!

3. Mission Complete: Still working on it

4. Santa Arrives: Yes! (11/27/07) Wow! That was fast!

First, let me say that I hope a picture comes through because I have NEVER done this before! :huh:

To my dear Secret Santa,

You may have thought it was going to be a secret, but I know exactly who you are! You are a wonderfully kind and generous person-very intuitive and quite on the ball! I actually received my Secret Santa package on Tuesday, but did not have any time to post until now.

You sent me some wonderful geocoins-none of which I have! How in the world did you do that? Oh that's right, you are Santa, so you would know! ;)

I love all of the awesome geocoins you sent me. You did a great job in "reading my mind!" Thank you so very much! I really appreciate your generosity.

I hope the picture I took turned out well enough to view and I hope I did everything correctly so the picture will come though. I want everyone to see the goodies Santa brought me! ;)

:huh:YIS :D

Secret Santa's Gifts

My Christams work is now done, I'm just checking to see if there's something more I'd like to add....surely there must be some goodies around here!

A question....how would everyone feel about home-made chocolates? Would that be OK to send? I'd package them carefully...what I don't eat at least!!

Chocolate is very much appreciated....at least by me!

1. Participating: (11/15/2007)

2. Received Name: Yes!

3. Mission Complete: Still working on it

4. Santa Arrives: Yes! (11/27/07) Wow! That was fast!

First, let me say that I hope a picture comes through because I have NEVER done this before! ;)

To my dear Secret Santa,

You may have thought it was going to be a secret, but I know exactly who you are! You are a wonderfully kind and generous person-very intuitive and quite on the ball! I actually received my Secret Santa package on Tuesday, but did not have any time to post until now.

You sent me some wonderful geocoins-none of which I have! How in the world did you do that? Oh that's right, you are Santa, so you would know! :huh:

I love all of the awesome geocoins you sent me. You did a great job in "reading my mind!" Thank you so very much! I really appreciate your generosity.

I hope the picture I took turned out well enough to view and I hope I did everything correctly so the picture will come though. I want everyone to see the goodies Santa brought me! :huh:

;)YIS :D

Secret Santa's Gifts

Well, it looks like there is no picture here, but there is a link to a picture. I'll keep trying!

My Christams work is now done, I'm just checking to see if there's something more I'd like to add....surely there must be some goodies around here!

A question....how would everyone feel about home-made chocolates? Would that be OK to send? I'd package them carefully...what I don't eat at least!!

Chocolate is very much appreciated....at least by me!

I love chocolate and nutella :huh: I can be bribed very easily ;)

I hope everyone's missions are going smoothly & people are having fun! I've enjoyed reading all the posts & emails.

There is still one day to sign up to be a Secret Santa. Or if you'd like to tackle another mission feel free to shoot me an email before midnite on Friday. I'll send out assignments shortly afterwards so you can get started right away.

Please be sure to send out your mission packages by December 7th or shortly afterwards. Everyone should expect to receive an email through their gc profile between Dec 10th & 12th. There were a number of people who didn't receive their emails from my yahoo account. Instead of dealing with that hassle I'm just going to send emails through geocaching.com. I am going to try to enlist the help of a couple of friends so the email might not come from dorkfish, just an FYI.

One more contest too :huh: This one will run until Sunday night. If you have a funny picture of yourself, your kids, your pets, etc with Santa Clause I'd love to see them. I'm going to give away some of my christmas coins. Not sure how many yet, but I'll send one to you & your secret person.

Happy Holidays!

What fun!

Mission 1

Participating- you betcha!

Received name- 11-18-07

Mission Complete- 11-28, in the mail!

Santa arrived!- got a package this morning!

Mission 2

Participating- yep!

Received Name- 11-18-07

Mission Complete-still working on this one- in the mail! 11-30

Santa Arrived!-

Package number 1 arrived this morning, not sure who to give the BIG thanks to, they hid their identity well! They sent a Whale Trail coin, Northern Right Whale and Northern Right Whale LE, a whale pin AND an Idaho geocoin event coin and pin set...WOW, how very nice of you secret Santa!! :)

A couple of years ago I thought I would have Tom take a picture of me and the dogs for our www.baddogs.com Christmas card exchange. We soon discovered how hard it is to get pictures of two dogs! I couldn't stop laughing and we finally gave up. This is one of the best of the lot! There really is a Santa sitting just behind me.

533a3c37-f816-4094-be98-386cf5e1d523.jpg

I dont have any pictures with Santa but I do have a picture of my hubby (SCBrian) AS Santa. He dressed up as Santa to take pictures with pets when he worked at SuperPetz. BTW Nutella sounds awesome right about now!

He sure doesn't look happy playing as Santa :anibad:

Actually he was happy playing Santa he was not happy however that I took a picture of him....wait until he finds out I posted the picture online. :):anicute:

Thurs. Nov. 29

We got it! Yea! Our Christmas Mission Arrived! It was a wonderful package packed full of items! We got an Anthus Laptop, a Dorfish Fishbowl a For the Love of Caching Valentine heart coin, an Easy pathtag, and The Mortons pathtag (with the state of VA on it). Tippi the Caching cat also received a great assortment of cat toys and cat treats which he loves:) Thank you so very much Tank Hounds. You created a great Christmas Mission packages for us and we Thank you ever so much:) I'll try to remember to post pics once we charge our camera:)