Secret Geocoin Santa II

dorkfish

1. Participating - e-mail sent 10/28/2007

2. Received Name - 11/18/2007

3. Mission Complete--research and trades pending!

4. Package Received!

Working on a couple of trades. My package should be sent out in Mid December so the arrival time will be close to Christmas!! Isn't this fun!!!! ;)

In the orginal directions it said all packages had to be mailed by Dec 7th has this been changed. Just wondering if I missed something.

:D:santa::DSecret Santa Missions:D:santa::D

Mission #1

1. Participating - Email Sent!

2. Received Name-Yup!

3. Mission Complete-Just have to put the coins in and ship!

4. Santa Arrived-Not yet!

Pet Mission (puppy)

2. Received Name-Yup!

3. Mission Complete-All done I just have to ship! ;)

Pet Mission (kitties)

2. Received Name-Yup!

3. Mission Complete-All done just had to ship! :D

4. Santa Arrived- Not Yet!

:D:santa::D:santa::D:santa:

Edited by Ble68

;) 1. Participating: Yes, email sent!

:) 2. Received name: Yes!

:laughing: 3. Mission complete - Yes, mailed out today, 11/23! :huh:

;) 4. Santa arrived

Now it's time to sit down and relax, to wait for my secret santa package to arrive at my secret person and to wait for the package my secret santa will send me B) I guess I put together a really nice package, anyway one I would enjoy if I would get it :D

Edited by Steinwälzer

Awwww crud. Whoever I got will be BUMMED for certain, it looks like my trades for their coins are......

Sorry...had a small accident.

To continue my thought here...ALL my trades for their coins have gone THROUGH!!!! Now, the person on my list will certainly be BUMMED since they'll have to update their list! :laughing::huh:;)B):D;)

All trades are heading out today....Now...what do I want to use for my package???? hmmmmmm.......

:P Tristin, Dakota and Cowboy got their Secret Geocanine Santa package today :) What an awesome package from Kiyoshi! They appreciated all the treats, frisbees and tennis balls, and squeeky toys. The first toy fought over was the plushy white polar bear. Boy did they come running when I squeezed that thing and then it was outside where the tug-o-war was on. Tristin managed to pull a leg off and Dakota and Cowboy were left to tug it out. Cowboy was the ultimate winner but Dakota came back and stole it from him. Anyhow, after a half hour they are still stealing it from each other.... too much fun to watch! Thanks so much for the great package and the hours of entertainment the dogs will have over all their goodies :D

Tristin~Dakota~Cowboy and tsun!

Tristintoyfight.jpg

TristinCowboytoyfight.jpg

:P Tristin, Dakota and Cowboy got their Secret Geocanine Santa package today :D What an awesome package from Kiyoshi! They appreciated all the treats, frisbees and tennis balls, and squeeky toys. The first toy fought over was the plushy white polar bear. Boy did they come running when I squeezed that thing and then it was outside where the tug-o-war was on. Tristin managed to pull a leg off and Dakota and Cowboy were left to tug it out. Cowboy was the ultimate winner but Dakota came back and stole it from him. Anyhow, after a half hour they are still stealing it from each other.... too much fun to watch! Thanks so much for the great package and the hours of entertainment the dogs will have over all their goodies :)

Wow looks like they are all having a great time. I think it was a great idea to do pet packages also because look at how much enjoyment they get out of their new toys. Even if the toys do not always last long. LOL

:) Tristin, Dakota and Cowboy got their Secret Geocanine Santa package today :D What an awesome package from Kiyoshi! They appreciated all the treats, frisbees and tennis balls, and squeeky toys. The first toy fought over was the plushy white polar bear. Boy did they come running when I squeezed that thing and then it was outside where the tug-o-war was on. Tristin managed to pull a leg off and Dakota and Cowboy were left to tug it out. Cowboy was the ultimate winner but Dakota came back and stole it from him. Anyhow, after a half hour they are still stealing it from each other.... too much fun to watch! Thanks so much for the great package and the hours of entertainment the dogs will have over all their goodies :P

Wow looks like they are all having a great time. I think it was a great idea to do pet packages also because look at how much enjoyment they get out of their new toys. Even if the toys do not always last long. LOL

They are snoozing now, too much playing around :P Give Kiyoshi a hug from my pooches :) I dropped you a an email... Thank you! ~tsun

Are you guys ready for another contest? This is for those of you who are having a hard time finding something special to send to your Secret Santa mission recipient. This contest will run until midnite tonite. Once I decide the winner I'll send them an email notification and post a brief note here letting everyone know the contest is over.

To enter this contest please send me an email at SecretGeocoinSanta@yahoo.com. Let me know why you think your Secret Santa recipient should win the coin.

The prize for this contest is one of my LE versions of my new Santa Seahorse geocoin. Since I don't have these in hand yet I will package these up myself and mail them to your person for you. I'll decorate the package really cute too.

Good luck everyone!!!

:) Tristin, Dakota and Cowboy got their Secret Geocanine Santa package today :D What an awesome package from Kiyoshi! They appreciated all the treats, frisbees and tennis balls, and squeeky toys. The first toy fought over was the plushy white polar bear. Boy did they come running when I squeezed that thing and then it was outside where the tug-o-war was on. Tristin managed to pull a leg off and Dakota and Cowboy were left to tug it out. Cowboy was the ultimate winner but Dakota came back and stole it from him. Anyhow, after a half hour they are still stealing it from each other.... too much fun to watch! Thanks so much for the great package and the hours of entertainment the dogs will have over all their goodies :P

They are snoozing now, too much playing around :P Give Kiyoshi a hug from my pooches :D I dropped you a an email... Thank you! ~tsun

That is just the cutest pictures ever. Thanks for posting those :)

Wow, people should check this thread more often :) Not a whole lot of people signed up for the contest. I have picked a winner for the santa seahorse contest and sent notification to them. Hope they love it!

For those who signed up for missions this week I will send out your missions later today.

Thanks everyone :)

Wow, people should check this thread more often :) Not a whole lot of people signed up for the contest. I have picked a winner for the santa seahorse contest and sent notification to them. Hope they love it!

For those who signed up for missions this week I will send out your missions later today.

Wahh, dang my need for sleep!!! It was around 3 am my time when you posted!

Congrats to the winner!

Naomi :)

Wahh, dang my need for sleep!!! It was around 3 am my time when you posted!

Congrats to the winner!

Naomi :D

Same for me! Came back from a great night-cache at about 1 am, but that was too early to find your post...

Congratulations to the winner, and a christmas seahorse... :) wow, can't wait to see one of these!

MISSION #1 -

1. Participating - email sent

2. Received Name - yes, researching...

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

MISSION #2 -

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

rattusbaggus mission -

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

:):):)Secret Santa Missions:D:santa::D

Mission #1

2. Received Name-Yup!

3. Mission Complete-Waiting on a trade! Everything will be mailed soon!! :D

Pet Mission (puppy)

2. Received Name-Yup!

3. Mission Complete-All done I just have to ship! :D

Pet Mission (kitties)

2. Received Name-Yup!

3. Mission Complete-All done just had to ship! :D

4. Santa Arrived- Not Yet!

:o:santa::blink::santa::blink::santa:

Mission/Pet Mission:

:laughing: Received both my pet mission and my mission.

A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to bluecherry! She and Kiyoshi put together 2 awesome packages!

On my side of things I received all sorts of goodies! A Super Dooper Reindeer Pooper :ph34r: Candy canes, a stocking with 3 wrapped geocoins, A Redneck sign: You might be a Redneck if.... you string Christmas lights on your trophy buck ( Guess I better not take a picture of my whitetail and elk anters hanging up in my home....lol). A huge Hershy kiss that is almost gone and now I have a sugar headache. A new log book, assorted Christmas pins.

My coins were all ones I didn't have, pretty darn good since I don't keep a seeking list (I'm not picky when it comes to gifts anyway). I got a Team Everywhere hockey jersey geocoin, a gold Adopt a Site geocoin and a huge Zodiac geocoin, a American cacher pin and a bluecherry poker chip. Of course I love the coins but my favorite part was that Patty took the time to write out why she had chosen each coin and what it meant to her which makes the coins all that more special in my eyes :anicute: You did a beautiful job with everything Patty and I still go through everything and look at it. The dogs are still enjoying all their toys too! Thank you so very much for my Secret Santa mission, you really made it special!

tsun :

MISSION #1

1. Participating

2. Received Name - 11/18/2007

3. Mission Complete--Trades received but will hold off mailing until closer to Christmas! :ph34r:

4. Package Received!

MISSION #2

1. Participating

2. Received Name - 11/25/2007

3. Mission Complete--research commencing!

4. Package Received!

1. Participating - Yup. Email sent.

2. Received Name - Strangely, no.

3. Mission Complete - Not yet; will email organizer... maybe it accidentally popped into my spam box?

4. Santa Arrived - Strangely, yes. (And, thank you!) Totally unexpected, as I had not even received my Secret Santa mission yet. But many many thanks for some neat coins, some I either haven't seen before or don't have in my collection: Tracking Time, Finland, Red Handed micro and SEPAG liberty bell. Thanks! :grin::lol::lol:

Wow, people should check this thread more often ;) Not a whole lot of people signed up for the contest. I have picked a winner for the santa seahorse contest and sent notification to them. Hope they love it!

Thanks everyone :blink:

Wow. I'm just getting caught up on this thread. Seems I missed out on the contests so far. I'll have to keep a closer eye on this thread.

...Anthus

:laughing:;):D :D :D :D

Mission 1:

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete - not yet

4. Santa Arrived - YES!!!! Received a very anonymous package from the USA containing a Silver Crowesfeat30 personal coin :D and a Black Eyed Susan :D BOTH from my seeking list!! Thankyou!! :D

Mission 2:

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete - not yet

4. Santa Arrived

:) :) :):D :D :D

Update!

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes - MAILED 11/26/2007!

4. Santa Arrived - Yes - ARRIVED 11/27/2007!

I want to give a very special and much appreciated THANK YOU to my anonymous secret santa. I received a Leipzig events coin (I have looked for this one forever!), a Pocketpup geocoin, and Preserve the earth/preserve the cache coin! All very neat! :laughing: