Secret Geocoin Santa II

dorkfish

I received 10 requests for seahorses. That's pretty darn close to 8 so I'm going to go ahead & honor all the requests & send out a coin to each. I bet Mama Cache is relieved :blink: hehe

edited to say that I have decided to not post the names of those who I'm sending seahorses out to. Don't want to compromise their missions :lol:

Many on the streets are relieved! It would have been very ugly indeed! :lol:

I received 10 requests for seahorses. That's pretty darn close to 8 so I'm going to go ahead & honor all the requests & send out a coin to each. I bet Mama Cache is relieved :lol: hehe

edited to say that I have decided to not post the names of those who I'm sending seahorses out to. Don't want to compromise their missions :blink:

That is so sweet! I was very lucky, and have several things on my person's seeking list. Now I just have to work one trade!

I don't have a seeking list, sorry. I guess I'm fairly easy though, a M10B or Yemon would probably be fine!! :blink::lol:

Seriously though, I'm sure I'll be pleased with the thought!! Just have fun and enjoy yourself!!

Oh good! I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the 3 unactivated, Montana state quarters I had packaged up for you already :lol: Whew, good to go now!

I don't have a seeking list, sorry. I guess I'm fairly easy though, a M10B or Yemon would probably be fine!! :blink::lol:

Seriously though, I'm sure I'll be pleased with the thought!! Just have fun and enjoy yourself!!

Oh good! I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the 3 unactivated, Montana state quarters I had packaged up for you already :lol: Whew, good to go now!

:lol::lol::lol:

Steph... you rock, roflmao!

I don't have a seeking list, sorry. I guess I'm fairly easy though, a M10B or Yemon would probably be fine!! :lol::lol:

Oh good! I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the 3 unactivated, Montana state quarters I had packaged up for you already :blink: Whew, good to go now!

Wait...checking my lint (errr...list), I already have the Montana coin in my pocket!! lol

xmasln7.gif

Mission #1

1. Participating: Emailed 10/28/07

2. Received Name:11/18/07 12:34AM

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

xmasln7.gif

Mission #2

1. Participating:Emailed 10/28/07

2. Received Name: 11/18/07 12:34AM

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

xmasln7.gif

SnowMan.gifOH Boy! I'm so excited that I can't help but jump for joy over these missions!

Hi everyone <_<

Just wanted to post a clarification here. In my original post I mentioned something about a secret I had planned and that I was going to be sending out information regarding it with your missions. I changed my mind. Instead I will be sending out an email to everyone sometime during the second week of December. The good news is I just found out that these will be in my hot little hands right around December 8th. Stay tuned for more :ph34r:

Hi everyone <_<

Just wanted to post a clarification here. In my original post I mentioned something about a secret I had planned and that I was going to be sending out information regarding it with your missions. I changed my mind. Instead I will be sending out an email to everyone sometime during the second week of December. The good news is I just found out that these will be in my hot little hands right around December 8th. Stay tuned for more :ph34r:

Your "secrets" are always worth the wait :ph34r: ! ! !

This sounds like FUN! Thanks for putting it together!

1.Participating: 10/28/07 Ho Ho Ho...

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

1. Participating: You bet we are!! Oct 28, 2007

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

Mission #1 TCP

2. Received Name: YES - doing the research!!

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

Mission #2 The Nuts

2. Received Name:YES - doing the research!!

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

1. Participating - yep :ph34r:

2. Received Name-11/18 :cool:

3. Mission Complete-11/20 <_<

4. Santa Arrived

1. Participating - Yep :ph34r:

2. Received Name-11/18 :mad:

3. Mission Complete-11/20 :cool:

4. Santa Arrived

Pet Mission

1. Participating - Yes :cool:

2. Received Name-Yes 11/18 :huh:

3. Mission Complete-11/20 ;)

4. Santa Arrived

I was told it would take only three to four days for these packages to arrive so they will be there before December. LOL ;)

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

Hmmm, these are tougher than our last missions. We don't have much on the seeking lits, but we'll do our best! <_<

1. Participating: (11/15/2007)

2. Received Name: (11/18/2007) Ditto 3doxies on being late. . . more computer problems!

3. Mission Complete:

4. Santa Arrives:

Now, the anxieties begin! <_<

For anyone who has my name, I am updating my coin list in the next couple of days.

This is so interesting that i decided to do a Secret Mission in Portugal in our GC forum.

It is the first one and i changed the nmandatory 3 geocoins for 3 geocaching related goods (well its the fun that matters :) ).

And it is being a success. 40 of us are allready envolved <_< (yeah i know tthis here is huge <_< ). Thats a good start.

Our posts are quite unorganized and obviouly in portuguese, but if you feel like browsing the forum and see the great amount of smilies :):) just go here

http://www.geocaching-pt.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1723

PL

This is so interesting that i decided to do a Secret Mission in Portugal in our GC forum.

It is the first one and i changed the nmandatory 3 geocoins for 3 geocaching related goods (well its the fun that matters <_< ).

And it is being a success. 40 of us are allready envolved <_< (yeah i know tthis here is huge :) ). Thats a good start.

Our posts are quite unorganized and obviouly in portuguese, but if you feel like browsing the forum and see the great amount of smilies :):) just go here

http://www.geocaching-pt.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1723

PL

Awesome idea! Sounds like a lot of fun :)

Oh, no! Good thing I went back to the original post and reread all the details! Looks like I'll be sending out two more coins to my cacher this week! So don't worry when the first shows up with one coin...a second package will be coming with two more!! ;)

(Can you tell this is a first for me?)

Don't worry about sending them out right away. You can send it out closer to Christmas and then they'll receive 2 surprise packages!!!!!