Secret Geocoin Santa II

dorkfish

I've received a few questions and comments, please see the answers below.

I don't have very many geocoins in my collection but I'd still like to participate in the missions. I'm worried someone will be unhappy with the coins I have available to mail out. Can I still participate?

- Absolutely. I'm sure there are other people in the same situation. When you email me with your information, be sure to let me know. I'll make a special list of those like you and match you up together.

I only have one or two geocoins in my collection that I can mail out. I don't have the funds to purchase more. Can I still participate?

- Sure, just let me know in your email.

Can children who participate be assigned to other children?

- That's a great idea. I've had some emails from individuals who's children are taking on Secret Geocoin Santa missions. I'll make up a special spreadsheet with them and match them up amongst each other. When you send out your emails please be sure to let me know these are children and their ages.

There are also some individuals who's pets are taking on Secret Geocoin Santa missions. If I get enough response, I'll create a special spreadsheet just for pets too. If your pet would like to participate, please let me know. I'll match them up with each other.

I'll post the answers to anymore questions that I receive as they come in. Thanks B)

I've received a few questions and comments, please see the answers below.

I don't have very many geocoins in my collection but I'd still like to participate in the missions. I'm worried someone will be unhappy with the coins I have available to mail out. Can I still participate?

- Absolutely. I'm sure there are other people in the same situation. When you email me with your information, be sure to let me know. I'll make a special list of those like you and match you up together.

I only have one or two geocoins in my collection that I can mail out. I don't have the funds to purchase more. Can I still participate?

- Sure, just let me know in your email.

Can children who participate be assigned to other children?

- That's a great idea. I've had some emails from individuals who's children are taking on Secret Geocoin Santa missions. I'll make up a special spreadsheet with them and match them up amongst each other. When you send out your emails please be sure to let me know these are children and their ages.

There are also some individuals who's pets are taking on Secret Geocoin Santa missions. If I get enough response, I'll create a special spreadsheet just for pets too. If your pet would like to participate, please let me know. I'll match them up with each other.

I'll post the answers to anymore questions that I receive as they come in. Thanks B)

With the pets we would we send out geocoins, or would would just make a special pet package with toys ect.

Edited by Ble68

With the pets we would we send out geocoins, or would would just make a special pet package with toys ect.

If they are just going to be toys etc for the pets then I'm in to do a few missions for others pets. B)

I would probably do a few too! I know my dog and cats would love to have a mission in their stockings!

Geez guys, I would LOVE to participate, but I have no idea what the future has in store for me! I do have a few coins I would be willing to use, but I'd hate to not be able to make someone's day by not having the right coins!

How long do I have to make a decision??

Rockin Roddy, no need to fear!!!!! Consider yourself signed up!!! I have your back, I will assist you to ensure that we can make someones Christmas Special. Please email Karma with your intent.

Again Christmas to me is all about giving, so the more that I can give the happier I am B) !

Geez guys, I would LOVE to participate, but I have no idea what the future has in store for me! I do have a few coins I would be willing to use, but I'd hate to not be able to make someone's day by not having the right coins!

Rockin Roddy, no need to fear!!!!! Consider yourself signed up!!! I have your back, I will assist you to ensure that we can make someones Christmas Special. Please email Karma with your intent.

Again Christmas to me is all about giving, so the more that I can give the happier I am B) !

Cool sign me up too... Damenace has got the tab... a free round for everyone! B)

Cool sign me up too... Damenace has got the tab... a free round for everyone! B)

Oh, thank goodness, I was so wanting to sign up, but am in the same boat as Roddy and so I held off!

YAY! B)

I don't know about your pets, but my Cati has no use for geocoins. So let's send out toys, etc B) Can't wait to see the pictures of what people send out. This is gonna be fun!

O yes this is going to a Christmas to remember! I can't wait! Starting to save up some coins!!

It's a tad bit early, last year's Secret Mission started December 12th,

- you must be a registered user in these forums with some history of postings.

I think that's it. If I left off any information or if my above description is confusing please let me know. Thanks for letting me host this year's Secret Geocoin Santa Missions!!!!

I have a question and this may be really really stupid but do you have to be a premium member? And what type of posting history? I have posted a bit but may not be as much of a regular as others. Just wondering, this sound like fun. Thanks!

I think that's it. If I left off any information or if my above description is confusing please let me know. Thanks for letting me host this year's Secret Geocoin Santa Missions!!!!

I have a question and this may be really really stupid but do you have to be a premium member? And what type of posting history? I have posted a bit but may not be as much of a regular as others. Just wondering, this sound like fun. Thanks!

No you do not have to be a premium member to participate. And with posting history, all that means is that you've made a post somewhere in the forums, so you are good to go. I say send an e-mail and get in on the fun! B)

I think I can answer this one for you.

Nope you don't have to be a premium member to join. In previous mssions 30 -50 posts were mentioned so you are well over that!

Yes it is a LOT of fun. Part of the joy for me is trying to get something that the person really wants so it is VERY helpful to have a seeking list somewhere. Send her an email and then the fun will begin!!

I don't know about your pets, but my Cati has no use for geocoins. So let's send out toys, etc B) Can't wait to see the pictures of what people send out. This is gonna be fun!

Awesome! Do you want us to e-mail you to let you know that one of our pets will be doing a mission too? B)

I don't know about your pets, but my Cati has no use for geocoins. So let's send out toys, etc :rolleyes: Can't wait to see the pictures of what people send out. This is gonna be fun!

Awesome! Do you want us to e-mail you to let you know that one of our pets will be doing a mission too? :huh:

Yep, please send me an email letting me know if your pet is doing a mission, pet's name, what type of pet it is, etc. :D

I don't know about your pets, but my Cati has no use for geocoins. So let's send out toys, etc :rolleyes: Can't wait to see the pictures of what people send out. This is gonna be fun!

Awesome! Do you want us to e-mail you to let you know that one of our pets will be doing a mission too? :huh:

Yep, please send me an email letting me know if your pet is doing a mission, pet's name, what type of pet it is, etc. :D

If we have a pet that would like to do a mission can the mission we do and the mission the pet does be within the same household so that only the one package can be sent with the pet's mission within that package? I'm sure our Tippi cat would like to participate:)

Maybe a stupid question. Do the coins sent need to be unactivated coins? I have coins in my meak collection that I have activated but not sent into the wild. Just want to make sure I am following proper protocol before I sign up.

Hdmama2002

Please be sure to only send unactivated geocoins. Nontrackable coins are ok too. Please don't send activated geocoins, while some might be ok with it, others might not be. Thanks :rolleyes:

If we have a pet that would like to do a mission can the mission we do and the mission the pet does be within the same household so that only the one package can be sent with the pet's mission within that package? I'm sure our Tippi cat would like to participate:)

Sure, just send me an email so I don't forget :D

I don't know about your pets, but my Cati has no use for geocoins. So let's send out toys, etc :( Can't wait to see the pictures of what people send out. This is gonna be fun!

Awesome! Do you want us to e-mail you to let you know that one of our pets will be doing a mission too? :(

Yep, please send me an email letting me know if your pet is doing a mission, pet's name, what type of pet it is, etc. :)

E-mail sent for 2 of my brood! :D

Important dates:

- I will be distributing missions on 3 seperate occasions. When you send me your information, I will send a brief email reply letting you know I received your request. You will not receive your secret mission until a later date.

Not sure about this, but I sent my email two days ago and didn't get that cofirmation mail... Just wanted to be sure that my mail got through!

Important dates:

- I will be distributing missions on 3 seperate occasions. When you send me your information, I will send a brief email reply letting you know I received your request. You will not receive your secret mission until a later date.

Not sure about this, but I sent my email two days ago and didn't get that cofirmation mail... Just wanted to be sure that my mail got through!

I'm still working on sending out emails. I should be finished by this evening. If you don't get anything within 8 hours from now, please let me know :)

Again Christmas to me is all about giving, so the more that I can give the happier I am :D !

WOW....I'm speechless! Email on it's way...and to you as well!!

Mission # 1:

1. Participating - Done, Confirmation received!

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

Mission # 2:

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

Mission # 3:

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

Edited by Team Jsam

Oh boy, oh joy, oh happiness...more missions...

Mission # 1

1. Participating e-mail sent - 11/01

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

Mission # 2

1. Participating e-mail sent 11/01

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Santa Arrived

Mission # 3

1. Participating e-mail sent 11/01