WWFM - Disorganized Flash: Collierville, TN

bitbrain

The Disorganization of MidSouth Geocachers is hosting the WWFM - Disorganized Flash: Collierville, TN event in conjunction with 70+ WorldWide Flash Mob events on November 10, 2007. Everyone in the area is encouraged to attend.

Since the event only lasts 15 minutes, you may want to consider pre-planning some more caching in the area for the rest of your Saturday.

The Disorganization of MidSouth Geocachers is so wonderfully disorganized that I am truly impressed it even managed a post on these forums! Fantastic job!! B) A 15 minute event is about the right length of time. Do we get a smiley if we call-in rather than showing up in person? B)B)

Do people actually just turn around and leave at the end of 15 minutes?

Of course!

People are encouraged to carry on with their caching day, perhaps grab some grub and decide what to hunt, but the event itself is over at 11:15. The crowd should disperse as mysteriously as it formed.

The disorganization has voted and is 100% in favor of disallowing any such attmept at remote logging via telecommunications devices.

But I'll be in Knoxville and won't be able to attend. :D For what it's worth, I'll definitely be in a mob and there may even be someone who has some "flash" about them. :D