Garmin eTrex Legend $60 shipped

gmehojah

I have a very gently used Garmin eTrex Legend that needs a new home. I have used it primarily for backpacking, though even then it has seen little use. The battery door has two small slots cut into it that I used to pass a piece of velcro strap through to mount to my bike for commuting to work, but that is the only "damage". The unit works perfectly and, while I am somewhat attached to it as it is my first GPS, I did just upgrade to a GPSMap 60csx so this one is not needed. I only have the unit and the PC cable. Manuals are long gone. $60.00 shipped and insured. I will try and post a picture of the unit tomorrow.

Greg

I have a very gently used Garmin eTrex Legend that needs a new home. I have used it primarily for backpacking, though even then it has seen little use. The battery door has two small slots cut into it that I used to pass a piece of velcro strap through to mount to my bike for commuting to work, but that is the only "damage". The unit works perfectly and, while I am somewhat attached to it as it is my first GPS, I did just upgrade to a GPSMap 60csx so this one is not needed. I only have the unit and the PC cable. Manuals are long gone. $60.00 shipped and insured. I will try and post a picture of the unit tomorrow.

Greg

Is this the NONE color version (Gray Scale)? B)

A new door can be ordered from Garmin not sure what the shipping would be... likely another 6 $.

Battery cover (replacement)

011-00529-00

$ 6.82 USD

Best of luck, GBC

Greg

How much would it be to ship to the UK?

Paul