! I've adopted a 2 month old boy !

tsunrisebey

OOOOOHHHHHH, How cute congrats on your recept adoption and the addition to the family!!!! All the dogs I keep seeing in the forums, you guys/gals are just killing me!!!!

I want a dog so bad :) !!!!!!

Dennis, I found my dog Molly on www.petfinder.com. She is an absolutely wonderful dog and is just gorgeous besides. I'm sure that Boo Boo would love a dog too!!

Hey Stephanie,

Just got in from Geocaching and doing maintence on our caches in the area getting them ready for winter again and reading the forums and seen you are getting a new baby. Tristan is adorable. Was to late for the cointest but had a wonderful time reading what everyone wrote. You will have to keep us posted on with your new baby after you get him.

Have a wonderful night Steph.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

P.S. Congrads to winner of the cointest.

OOOOOHHHHHH, How cute congrats on your recept adoption and the addition to the family!!!! All the dogs I keep seeing in the forums, you guys/gals are just killing me!!!!

I want a dog so bad :lol: !!!!!!

Me too! I miss my puppies so bad, and this past couple months I think about having a dog again all the time. :) I'm really wanting a puppy just like this one:

greatdanestella.jpg

Congrats, tsunrisebey! :lol:

He made to Montana at 11:00 pm last night :) The pilot came looking for me after he landed and had to know where I got Tristin from and how he could get a dog like him :( It's 4 in the morning, I'm going on 2 hours of sleep and I'm trying to tire him out :( Cats don't know what to think, Cowboy was punished already for being to rough and Dakota is not happy. Looks like I am in for a long couple of weeks adjustments.

Some pictures soon, man he sure is cute!

He made to Montana at 11:00 pm last night :) The pilot came looking for me after he landed and had to know where I got Tristin from and how he could get a dog like him :( It's 4 in the morning, I'm going on 2 hours of sleep and I'm trying to tire him out :( Cats don't know what to think, Cowboy was punished already for being to rough and Dakota is not happy. Looks like I am in for a long couple of weeks adjustments.

Why don't you reply to your email, Steph? I *still* haven't gotten my cointest winnings.

Back on topic - can't wait to see some pics tsun!

Babies are like puppies except the puppies grow up so much faster! :D

Happy Halloween!