Geocaching Birthday cake

shellbn4

That's a very awesome cake!! I bet your nephew loved it!!

I think Andy is lucky to have such a fun Mom and Dad. A store bought cake would disappear from memory shortly after it was eaten. It's efforts by parents like this one that create memorable moments in a child's life and can't help but shape his own imagination and personality into something unique and special. Huge kudos!

Edited by Team GeoBlast

Awesome cake! My wife tried making me a geocaching cake for my last birthday, it was cool, but this is incredible!

On another tangent, there used to be a guy I knew in school. He had some serious issues. He'd shout out the most inappropriate things at the most inopportune times. Knowing that he had a serious problem, nobody hated him for it, although sometimes I think he hated himself for it.

We all felt really bad for him...

Edited by Too Tall John

On another tangent, there used to be a guy I knew in school. He had some serious issues. He'd shout out the most inappropriate things at the most inopportune times. Knowing that he had a serious problem, nobody hated him for it, although sometimes I think he hated himself for it.

We all felt really bad for him...

I don't think Tourette's applies to keyboards... tho sometimes it seems so.

Nice cake! Did you bake a Travel Bug in it?

Wow, awesome cake. But haven't you read the guidelines? No food allowed in a cache! :huh: Guess that means you'll have to eat it before the reviewers find out about it!

Yeah that was exactly what he did. I called him over and said "hey, i got you a new ammo box. So tomorrow we can go out and place a cache". he said, " cool " and reached for the handle to open it,. Than looked at me and said" heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wait this is a cake". ......... Thanks for all the nice comments and yes i did correct the spelling . I had made it at 3 in the morning and sleep took the better of me.

I think maybe i should start taking orders huh?

Hhmmmmm.....

How would I log this find?

Took several pieces

Left crumbs on the table

Ate the log.

:blink:

What a cool looking cake! What was the inside? Chocolate? Vanilla? Other?

LOL!

Would this be considered a CITO cache?

Great work on the decoration of the cake. Very creative and talented. Ignore the troll, comments only feed him.