Logs not loaded on my Palm 105?

Dad&Mom&Mark

Hi, I've recently tried to go paperless and have succeeded to an extent. I managed to load a PQ of unfound local caches but the logs are not showing up on my Palm 105. I went through the tutorial at the floridageocaching.com site but it makes no mention of any options that I might have missed. Anyone out there know what I'm doing wrong? Len

Hi, I've recently tried to go paperless and have succeeded to an extent. I managed to load a PQ of unfound local caches but the logs are not showing up on my Palm 105. I went through the tutorial at the floridageocaching.com site but it makes no mention of any options that I might have missed. Anyone out there know what I'm doing wrong? Len

Hi, not sure exactly which program you are using to load the paperless caches into your Palm but if you are using Cachemate make sure that you click on the import make sure that you have the number of logs greater then 0. This is on the right side of the File Import Option screen. Also make sure you are using the gpx file format from Geocaching.com.

When you Built your Pocket Querie (PQ) at the botton of the Setup Page there is an Option Box to Choose a Format. in this Box make sure you have Chosen; GPS Exchange Format (*.gpx)[/b], and Not; Topo Grafix Loc. With the Gpx Format Selected you should get all the Info. you are looking for. :)