[NEW GEOCOIN] Wonderful Discoveries

Team JSAM

I think it's funny that you'd ask for comments and then get beefed because someone commented! The front DOES have similarities. I also thought when I first saw the back that I had seen something very similar either coming out or already out.

I (Stephanie) did get defensive, I know I didn't copy the design or idea and that's all that really matters... Jake warned me against voicing my own opinions since I do overreact to critisism on my art in general and I didn't listen. Either you like it and order it or you don't like it and don't, I don't like most coins that come out and I should have taken that into consideration, it just took so long to get it done and perfected that I was too close to the project to see it from the other side.... :laughing:

Ya know... ok... I'm slow, I admit it, lol... but I thought about this coin last night when lying in bed and falling asleep and it finally hit me!

The coin is neat because on one side you see that it's the view through the magnifying glass and the otherside is what you'd see from the other side of the glass. So one side is from the magnifying glass and the other is the other side and the coin itself is like a space whorl or something, lol, a tunnel, whatever.

Ok... I'm done babbling now, but I did want Jsam to know that I "got it!"

Naomi :rolleyes:

I was only wishing the eye in this one was blue, like my kids' eyes! :anicute: And the back (thank goodness it's finally been revealed) is wonderful. It's the whole reason I take my kids caching!

LOVE the design and the message!

The coin will have three different eye colors aval. Green, Blue and Brown....

Jake

WHAT!? No Elizabeth Taylor lavender? -_-

I think it's funny that you'd ask for comments and then get beefed because someone commented! The front DOES have similarities. I also thought when I first saw the back that I had seen something very similar either coming out or already out.

I (Stephanie) did get defensive, I know I didn't copy the design or idea and that's all that really matters... Jake warned me against voicing my own opinions since I do overreact to critisism on my art in general and I didn't listen. Either you like it and order it or you don't like it and don't, I don't like most coins that come out and I should have taken that into consideration, it just took so long to get it done and perfected that I was too close to the project to see it from the other side.... -_-

It's all good! You were the "proud mama" showing off your new addition...understandable!!

I love the coin, wish I could get one...maybe a trade down the road! Good luck on the sales, I'm sure it'll do well!

WHAT!? No Elizabeth Taylor lavender? :)

LOL I was thinking exactly the same thing! Lavender would be lovely. :D

CF30

Well, don't lose hope :) it was actually the first color in the beginning art, I wanted it for a different version of the coin... Artist addition will be black nickel with a lavender eye.

The bad news;

The coins are currently being re minted due to a minting error the incorrect color combos were used we had to argue with the mint for a few days so it really put production on hold. I have yet to get a new shipment time but I am sure it will not be until mid Jan. due to the holiday and such. I am very sorry for the delay and I will gladly issue a full refund to anyone who purchased this coin but I did not want to sell a coin that I was not happy with.

If you would like a refund please send an email to contact@coinswag.com with your order number. And yes I will respond to your email in a timely fashion I promise. I apologize if you have sent me an email in the past few weeks as I have been out on a sudden injury and was not able to check emails for two weeks.

The good news;

Christmas is only 10 days away......... Sorry that's the only good news I could come up with.

Jake

Edited by Team Jsam

The bad news;

The coins are currently being re minted due to a minting error the incorrect color combos were used we had to argue with the mint for a few days so it really put production on hold. I have yet to get a new shipment time but I am sure it will not be until mid Jan. due to the holiday and such. I am very sorry for the delay and I will gladly issue a full refund to anyone who purchased this coin but I did not want to sell a coin that I was not happy with.

If you would like a refund please send an email to contact@coinswag.com with your order number. And yes I will respond to your email in a timely fashion I promise. I apologize if you have sent me an email in the past few weeks as I have been out on a sudden injury and was not able to check emails for two weeks.

The good news;

Christmas is only 10 days away......... Sorry that's the only good news I could come up with.

Jake

VERY EXCITED, CAN"T WAIT!

Sorry the coins are not here yet, I will post as soon as our mint gives us a firm shipping date. As I said before I am sorry its taking so long and I will gladly give a refund to anyone who wants one.

I don't want a refund. I want the merchadise I paid for. I really hope you'll consider never doing a presale again. This is REEEEdiculous.

Has the mint even started making these?

Edited by AtlantaGal

I don't want a refund. I want the merchadise I paid for. I really hope you'll consider never doing a presale again. This is REEEEdiculous.

Has the mint even started making these?

This is the last geocoin that we are going to be doing pre sales on, we have no plans for any future projects to be sold in any other fashion that in stock.

Yes as stated above the second mint has started.

Sorry.

Still no coins, is anyone working on this. Last I heard was mid Jan, then another hold up, now it's approaching mid Feb. I ordered all four, I hope I get them soon! ;)

I don't want a refund, I want my coins. But If you can't follow through please don't keep leading us on. Let us know if you can't produce this coin so we can get our money back.

UPDATE:

The coins will start shipping tomorrow Feb. 29th. They took a few more days because the dies broke half way through production of the second mint. Sorry I did not post an update I don't come in here much anymore and did not notice the posts. Again thank you all very much for your patience on this coin it has taken much longer than we ever wanted.

So I'm thinking I ordered some of these, but I didn't post any gleeful message in this thread, and I've been waaaay too slack about adding things to my incoming/pending lists. From hitting the coinswag site, there doesn't appear to be an order history. <_<

Digging through paypal, I'm guessing I pre-paid for 2 sets since I sent a pmt of 71.68 on Nov 8th, as I think the 10% discount and shipping were about a wash, and that is about what 36.99 x 2 would be.

Makes me wonder what else I've ordered that long ago that hasn't shown up yet! :)