Logging your visit

Surfski1

Hi everyone, I'm new to this and only been doing it the last 2 days.

Need some help lease on how to log your visit?

I have found a geocoin and took it with me to take to the next cache, which option should i have gone for?

At the moment i went for found it, but what do i do to tell people i have it and want to put it into another cache?

This is where i found the geocoin, http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...2b-829f1da32858

Welcome to the mad world of geocaching dsr150 :(. Nice to see another Salopian cacher!

I see it's one of our coins and you've retrieved it from the cache you found it in online so all is perfect.

When you put it in a new cache (North Wales being an excellent place, as you suggested on your log :(), then just make sure you drop it into that cache when you log the cache, by clicking the coin in the list of trackables you have, just below the box where you write your log.

Welcome to the mad world of geocaching dsr150 :(. Nice to see another Salopian cacher!

I see it's one of our coins and you've retrieved it from the cache you found it in online so all is perfect.

When you put it in a new cache (North Wales being an excellent place, as you suggested on your log :(), then just make sure you drop it into that cache when you log the cache, by clicking the coin in the list of trackables you have, just below the box where you write your log.

Yes i have your coin and i will hopefully find a good cache over the weekend when I'm around Barmouth, Porthmadog and Beddgelert.

The mad thing about it, when i found your coin, i went back at night to collect it as at first i wasn't sure if to take it or not, but now i know a bit more about the rules of the game and how to log a trackable geo coin or travel bug.