Caches in Profile - Countries?

Carbon Hunter

World66.com will allow you to show what states youve cached in the USA, it will allow you to show what Provinces of Canada youve cached in, it will allow you to show what countries of Europe youve cached in and it will allow you to show what countries youve cached in.

And by using some fancy html image map coding you can show the numbers in each of the various colored blocks. But that requires you to do the coding and to keep it up to date.

There are some other sites that will do similar things for you. Just look around at other peoples profiles.

There are several utilities that will allow you to do this. One of them is Cache Stats.

Most of the utilities, however, require you to run a Pocket Query of "My Finds" to develop the database for determining this kind of information.

Pocket Queries require premium membership. You may want to check it out.

Otherwise, you can go through your found cache log under My Account and search for caches in outside US and keep track of them manually.

Check out my profile. The stats there are generated through a GSAK macro. As previously mentioned, you need a PQ of your finds, along with GSAK to generate these results.

Madog - you are a legend - those stats are impressive (and I'm not just talking about the finds)! A great job!

I just need to complete my PHD in stats and I think I'll go that way.

Brilliant. :)

The credit should really go to Liqnumaqua, who wrote the GSAK macro. It's really fairly easy to use. All you have to do is purchase a premium membership in GC.com, get a PQ with all of your finds. Purchase GSAK version 7, load the PQ into GSAK. Go to the GSAK forums for macros and download the FindStatGen3 macro. Run the macro and paste the resulting HTML into your GC profile. After you've worked through it the first time, it doesn't take much time to repeat the process. Enjoy.

Edited by Team Madog