Set Cache in Blood Donor Center

deafnut

In woinder because me and Blood Donor Cenetr have start plan and he allow me to se up so i wonder if i can do that ...

Here what to expect ... IF they can't Donor at all I will Put miro that come in it and second If they have donor blood or what evewr they will get hint that i dide and they will open them .. if kid wait they will give them something to do like i print out Pat for geocachrer kid to do ..... if ok ?>

In woinder because me and Blood Donor Cenetr have start plan and he allow me to se up so i wonder if i can do that ...

Here what to expect ... IF they can't Donor at all I will Put miro that come in it and second If they have donor blood or what evewr they will get hint that i dide and they will open them .. if kid wait they will give them something to do like i print out Pat for geocachrer kid to do ..... if ok ?>

Any mention of donating blood will likely get it shot down. Read the guidelines.

This link might help:

http://www.geocaching.com/about/guidelines.aspx#solicit

Caches that Solicit

Solicitations are off-limits. For example, caches perceived to be posted for religious, political, charitable or social agendas are not permitted. Geocaching is supposed to be a light, fun activity, not a platform for an agenda.

Your best option is to contact your reviewer who would actually make the decision one way or another when provided with details.

It fun and help blood bank to get Better because many people need blood and geocacher is one of the biggest helpful ... i thought why not because it should help out and will they will know more about geocaching and help geocaching even better too. i will give a try today .

ok how about cacher come in and find cache and left ?

I'll quote my earlier post:

"Your best option is to contact your reviewer who would actually make the decision one way or another when provided with details."

Even if everyone here says "Yes you can do it", it's up to your reviewer. When he/she is provided with the details of your suggested hide, they can give you the yes or no you want.

Short answer? No way. Examples:

An archived cache with a blood donation agenda. It's obvious from the logs it was initially rejected and changed for approval, but the description was edited and the agenda re-inserted after approval: GC12MZ7

A recent thread in the Canada forum about a cacher who promoted a blood (or plasma) donation agenda in all his cache logs, and was told to remove them all by the powers that be can be found here.

Ahem... umm... I am just wondering.... where is this blood bank, and how much blood is kept in it, on average? Is it well-guarded at night? Is there an alarm system which is activated when the place is closed? A guard? Is she/he armed or not? I am always on the lookout for new sources of blood, I mean, new caches, and I have friends who have a need for such things as well. The main thing is, though, we can travel only at night...

Is there a way that you can hide the cache outside of the building (with permission)? Just getting people to the building will allow them to decide if they have the time and/or energy to donate blood.

Perhaps you could write a cute vampire thing in the log and encourage folks to spend half an hour or so at this cache site (without making it sound like you have to spend 1/2 hour looking for the cache)?

We all know that giving blood is "good for us", but I agree that requiring cachers to do so in order to get the cache is inappropriate.