Frozen Buns orig, metals are sold out but FOGGY SILVER may be reserved or prepaid.

Frozen Buns

What to do, What to do. B)

Thanks to the beautiful coin Chris designed for me all the coins from the first order of the original Frozen Buns coins sold out in 2 days with alot of you still wishing to purchase or trade for a coin, :laughing:

Thanks for all the nice compliments and your support of my first personl coin B)

So after speaking with Chris aka Fox-and-the-Hound I have decided to go ahead and release the 200 Frosty Silver metal coins which I was going to hold till Feb. 2008.

I can't believe they are even prettier than the first set of metals!!! Looks like the snow and ice on the outhouse could drop down the back of your shirt and the snowflake could just melt off the back of the coin. Wish pictures could do it justice. B)

th_frontoffrostycoin.jpg

th_backoffrostycoin.jpg

Please Double click on each of the pictures to see all the details.

Each Frosty Silver coin will be $8.50 each with $1.50 shipping for first coin and $ .50 each addl.

Currently 200 of these Frosty Silvers are in production and then NO MORE WILL BE MADE IN ANY METAL.

Each Frost Silver coin has Glow in the Dark on the 2 Moons and under the Outhouse Door, FB prefix on each tracking number and the Big Dipper (from the Alaskan Flag) centers the design on the back as well as the snowshoes we use to cache in the winters.

These coins look just like the snow which is now falling in Peters Creek Alaska :)

As promised I will not have any more of the first coins made as I do not want to devalue the coins already purchased, so there will only be the 125 of Shiny Gold and 125 Shiny Nickel and 25 of the LE Shiny Copper and 25 Ant. Silver coins ever made, and there are only 3 of the LE's left for me to make very special trades.

There are 2 ways to get the Frosty Coins:

Please remember to include your address so I can pre label packages:)

You can email your request for an invoice to prepay for your coins in advance, these will be packaged and shipped before reserve requests are filled. Please give me your email address for paypal or let me know if you are paying by a different means, number of coins desired and let me know if you are outside the USA for shipping amount.

To be placed on the reserve list you can Email me with the number of coins you would like, your paypal email address and let me know if you live outside the USA. You will be contacted before you are invoiced if you are on the reserve list.

Trades are welcome as well, send me your trade offer and then when orders have been filled I will be doing a bunch of trades:D That is what having your own coin is all about.:D

Edited by Frozen Buns

The other metals are sold out, but you have a limited amount of time to order these. Thanks again for all your compliments:)

You are going to make Chris' head swell, he will look like a pumpkin, think it will atract the CCC? :(

I hope so for his sake or the Great GeoPumpkin! I think the CCC coins are sweet!! :(

Invoice paid for Frosty Silver, when will they be in your hands??

Thx, Backhiker

UPDATE>>> Rusty just got back from vacation and is trying to sort through mail, pkgs, and emails asap. said he would shoot off an email as soon as he tracks down the Frosty Coins. Hope to have in hand in a week or so.

All paid invoices have addressed envelopes ready to go out as soon as they get to me :).. Would hold my breath but then I might pass out and delay finding the box and gettting them in the mail so I will just stand by the door and wait :)

Those who are on the reserve list may not be able to purchase a coin as I am almost down to just my traders...So if you want to bump up to paid let me know asap. thanks everybody. hang in there they will be worth it :)

Edited by Frozen Buns

:laughing::):D:D

Rusty just sent an email letting me know they are on the way to my house as I write this, envelopes are ready and waiting to send out, will post after filling paid orders and will send out reminder to reserved names on the list as they will then have a chance to purchase and thenafter doing a count will post again if any Frosty Coins are still available for purchase.

Thanks again to Chris Mackey for a beautiful coin. Have really enjoyed all the messages and look forward to hearing from everyone as they get their coin/s. thanks again for all your interest:)

They have arrived :unsure::ph34r: and they are even better than I imagined :cool: All prepaid will start shipping tomorrow and once completed I will start notifying those on the reserve list. Thanks everyone for your support :D

PS Don't forget to enter the cointest for the Newest Mackey Made It, winner will receive one of these coins plus others ;)

100_6283.jpg

OK, the prepaid coins are all in the mail as of today US and out of country both, I will start sending out invoices to the reserve list this afternoon, please update me asap is you are changing the number of coins you wanted or if you want to canel you reservation, then I will know how many are available for the stand by list, whoo, that was lot to figure out :ph34r:

email me with questions, thanks everyone :ph34r:

there are 24 Frosty coins left for sale or trades if anyone missed out on the prepay and reservation.

Anyone on the prepay/reservation should have received an invoice. If not please email and let me know. Thanks again to all for the complements and I have really enjoyed the trades.

Fox-and-the-Hound will have his Frostys for one-on-one trades if you happen to run into him.

:D Happy Caching this weekend

there are 24 Frosty coins left for sale or trades if anyone missed out on the prepay and reservation.

Anyone on the prepay/reservation should have received an invoice. If not please email and let me know. Thanks again to all for the complements and I have really enjoyed the trades.

Fox-and-the-Hound will have his Frostys for one-on-one trades if you happen to run into him.

:ph34r: Happy Caching this weekend

I can't remember if I pre-ordered or order some of these or not, or if I have paid or not. :laughing: