Geocoin/TB tracking suggestions

Uncopyrighted

I think if I'm holding on to a TB or Geocoin for a couple days then it should automatically be placed/recovered from every cache I visit from the time I pick it up to the time I place it... that way, if I'm on a long road trip then it doesn't just jump from one place to the other, but you can actually see where I took it.

Also, the "cache found" entry form should also let me log any TBs/coins right there, with a blank for the tracking code. I hate having to log all the caches, then go back and log all of the trackables afterwards... or, if I pick up a trackable and say "Retrieved from xxx" then it should automatically log a visit to that cache.

Also, it should be easier to say that a TB/coin is not in a certian cache. I like to let people know that their cache does not contain the trackables that it claims to, but when I do so then it is added to my "discovered TB/coins" list. I think when I log a cache entry there should be a list of checkboxes for each TB that is supposed to be in the cache and I can uncheck the ones that I did not find in the cache.

Also... I'd like to see a google map route created to show all of the caches that a trackable has visited. I know there is a map and you can jump from one spot to the next, but it's hard to follow, and I often don't know what area the map is showing. A line showing the bugs movement from cache to cache would be pretty cool... and maybe a datestamp on each waypoint on the course.

Also... I'd like to see a google map route created to show all of the caches that a trackable has visited. I know there is a map and you can jump from one spot to the next, but it's hard to follow, and I often don't know what area the map is showing. A line showing the bugs movement from cache to cache would be pretty cool... and maybe a datestamp on each waypoint on the course.

There is this already. It's under Trackable Item Options called View in Google Earth.

There is this already. It's under Trackable Item Options called View in Google Earth.

Google Earth isn't Google maps...

but yes, that link works even for google maps.

* right click on that link, and copy the url.

* go to http://maps.google.com/

* paste the link in the search field

Google Earth isn't Google maps...

but yes, that link works even for google maps.

* right click on that link, and copy the url.

* go to http://maps.google.com/

* paste the link in the search field

Awesome, thanks :)

I don't know if this feature exists somewhere I haven't found yet, but I have a bunch of coins at large and I'd really like to be able to pull up a map that shows where they all are at that point in time.

It would be really cool to be able to get a kml file that would put my coins in Google Earth.