Map feature suggestion

Makrjohn

Overall, I like the new map format -- I particularly like being able to see the cache size prior to reviewing the individual cache pages. (yea, micros are not too high on my to-do list).

Anyway, one feature that I would love to see added, is the ability to customize the cache "balloon". For example, when I click on the cache icon, there are details listing the name, owner, size, etc Since I am not a Garmin owner, the 'send to Garmin' feature is useless to me and I would prefer to have a "download GPX" link instead. Additionally, since I like to look for caches that haven't been found in a while, I would prefer to see the date that it was last found rather than the date it was hidden. Maybe the word "new" included in the newly published caches.

Now I know that my tastes likely are not those of other users, so I guess what I am getting at is that it would be a cool feature to allow users (perhaps just premium ones?) to customize the information that shows up in the 'balloon'.

Thoughts?

I think it would also be neat if the individual cache icons could indicate some of this information, so I dont have to click on everything to see it. Maybe 1-2-3 dots on the cache to indicate size or a colored dot to represent if trackables are present or something to show whether a cache has had a lot of DNFs lately