Group caching in south western Ontario

lib

Have you ever wondered what would happen to you, if you would get injured on a remote trail while caching alone? Not that I am really afraid of that, otherwise I would stop caching, but the thought has crossed my mind.

Or did you ever look for a micro and wished you had a second pair of eyes to help you search? Or did you ever drive through a busy neighborhood and wished you had a navigator to keep an eye on the GPS?

I am looking for a few cachers that are interested to go hunting in a group once in a while. Lets say once a month. The territory could be from Godrich to Cambridge, from Listowel to London. The idea is not to found a new club or organization, but to have some fun with fellow cachers.

Applications are accepted! <_<

Anyone interested please post in the topic or contact me directly.

Have you ever wondered what would happen to you, if you would get injured on a remote trail while caching alone? Not that I am really afraid of that, otherwise I would stop caching, but the thought has crossed my mind.

Or did you ever look for a micro and wished you had a second pair of eyes to help you search? Or did you ever drive through a busy neighborhood and wished you had a navigator to keep an eye on the GPS?

I am looking for a few cachers that are interested to go hunting in a group once in a while. Lets say once a month. The territory could be from Godrich to Cambridge, from Listowel to London. The idea is not to found a new club or organization, but to have some fun with fellow cachers.

Applications are accepted! :)

Anyone interested please post in the topic or contact me directly.

If you are every going to be down in St. Catharines or the surrounding area then let Team C.O.B.R.A. know! My email address is stormshadow@cobraops.com and we'd love to have someone new come out and join us. We both place and search for caches and it's always nice to meet another cacher.

Edited by Storm_Shadow