First International Geocoin Math Trade

Team 'zZZz'

Thanks again zZZz for your great work doing this.

Same from here! 7 out of 9 coins traded - wow! :D

Just one question. I think I got it but just want to be sure: The line

(WUTZEBEAR) 79 receives (SWEDENHAWK) 35 and sends to (GENERAL_TUPPERWARE) 171

means I get coin #35 from swedenhawk and send #79 to general_tupperware; the last nummer, 171 is just the link to the next trade in the circle. Correct?

Actually, it wouldn't be bad to do this on a regular basis. As far as I'm concerned even every month (although I can imagine it would be a bit of a burden if one and the same person has to do all the work all the time).

Thanks again Dirk, it's been nice 'doing business'!

Hi Katja ... a regular basis would sure be nice ... but the question is: do you get such a bunch of new tradeable coins within a month? I think, in oder to make the trade attractive to anybody, we should try to have different offers.

And honestly: A monthly basis would be hard work (more or less) ... I intend to setup a web page about the Math Trade, the idea behind it, some sep-by-step guide and so on. If this page exists and can be used as a reference ... maybe then the time has come to do it on a monthly basis.

Right now I would assume doing it bimonthly would be enough ... BUT that should not stop anybody from running a Math Trade (national or international) on their own!!!

Thanks again to everybody,

Dirk

PS: Am i right? Did you get the Trickle from me? Need to take a coser look now :D

Just one question. I think I got it but just want to be sure: The line

(WUTZEBEAR) 79 receives (SWEDENHAWK) 35 and sends to (GENERAL_TUPPERWARE) 171

means I get coin #35 from swedenhawk and send #79 to general_tupperware; the last nummer, 171 is just the link to the next trade in the circle. Correct?

Thanks for clarifying this ... and it's correct. The last ID (171) is only a reference to the next trade within the circle.

Dirk

I guess we could post our adresses in the spreadsheet, since we are all involved in the trades. What do think of that?

Unfortunately I have taken all of you from the list as collaborators ...

BUT why don't each of you enter their names and addresses in the general address list (as already initiated

thread ) ?

I think it would be quite nice to have that international address book ... and some of us are already in it.

I can send some invitations for it.

Cheers,

Dirk

I guess we could post our adresses in the spreadsheet, since we are all involved in the trades. What do think of that?

Unfortunately I have taken all of you from the list as collaborators ...

BUT why don't each of you enter their names and addresses in the general address list (as already initiated

thread ) ?

I think it would be quite nice to have that international address book ... and some of us are already in it.

I can send some invitations for it.

Cheers,

Dirk

Ok Thats quite fine to me,

You're there, i guess 3BlindEyes to and i'll be there as soon as i get an invitation :D

I think the Math Trade went really well Dirk, well done! I hope everybody is happy with their trades, I am.

I almost got all the coins I requested. One coin I didn't get and 1 coin I'm getting was actually a typo! :D

LOL....so I get the wrong coin! :D That was my fault, but the coin I got is fine!

I just sent off a pile of emails to my traders to get their addresses, so I hope you all got email.

I have 7 packages to send off on Monday, so that will be a fun time at the post office.

For all my traders, I have the activation codes with your coins, so that will save you all the trouble.

Thank you to everybody who took part in this Math Trade, and I certainly look forward to the next one!

Cheers, Mal

Well, it's Monday night here in Australia, and I packaged up all my trades and sent them on their way overseas this afternoon.

All my traders can now wait patiently for their mailman to arrive. Was a bit of a mission getting them all packaged up.

I'm sure the people getting my trades will like the little info cards I printed up for the coins. Enjoy! ;) Mal

Well, it's Monday night here in Australia, and I packaged up all my trades and sent them on their way overseas this afternoon.

Same here: Monday's over, all the coins are mailed and gone. It was a great fun and I'm looking forward to the next math trade.

Edited by wutzebear

I recieved my coins around a week ago, thanks :unsure: .

I went out to mail my coins on Saturday, but found that my post office had closed 30 minutes before. Then it was closed until after Remembrance Day weekend, so I sent them off this evening. Sorry guys.

Thanks for organizing this great trade Team zZZz, and I'm hoping to get one organized for Canada in the near future.

GT