New error(s) with the new map

monsterbox

Hi!

After the last changes have been made I've found some new errors:

1. If you zoom out so far that you reach the maximum limit of caches allowed no new cache search will be done even if you zoom in again!

2. Showing the cache list still freezes the map!

My system: Windows XP + IE 6 with all actual patches.

Bye,

Christian

Hi!

1. If you zoom out so far that you reach the maximum limit of caches allowed no new cache search will be done even if you zoom in again!

Bye,

Christian

Someone made a very poor decision on changing the maps. I think new geocachers looking up this sport will find it confusing tring to find caches, especialy if your a non urban cacher. Go back to the good old state maps. At least they work and you can pick and chose caches along a trip unlike now. I have to spend more time at the computer than in the field. blaah!

Hi!

Bye,

Christian

Thanks for letting us know, we're still working out the kinks. Is there some reason you still use IE 6, by the way? What's preventing you from upgrading to version 7?

Hi!

Thanks for letting us know, we're still working out the kinks. Is there some reason you still use IE 6, by the way? What's preventing you from upgrading to version 7?

1. Windows Genuine Advantage prevents me from upgrading! I hate being treated as a possible robber or

similar.

2. Why should I "upgrade"? Nothing I'm missing in IE6. It's more the other way round! Nothing I find better in IE7! Never change a running system...

Bye,

Christian

2. Why should I "upgrade"? Nothing I'm missing in IE6. It's more the other way round! Nothing I find better in IE7! Never change a running system...

Security updates? You are running a system that has had no security updates in over a year. While I am not a big fan of IE 7 (why I use Firefox), the realistic threats of people trying to hack into any Windows program made me update. Your call I suppose.

Hi!

Bye,

Christian

Ditto this. Same problem here.

Running Mac OS 10.3.9 with Firefox 2.0.0.4