trouble with mileage on coins/tbs

fraggle69

I had an email back from Groundspeak after leaving my coin mileage issue with them. It basically wasn't or failed to update the 4700miles it should have showed.

The email basically said Groundspeak were aware that the mileage wasn't working as well as it should and they were working to resolve the issue.

Was I the only one aware of this or have I been snoozing too long?

Aii

I had an email back from Groundspeak after leaving my coin mileage issue with them. It basically wasn't or failed to update the 4700miles it should have showed.

The email basically said Groundspeak were aware that the mileage wasn't working as well as it should and they were working to resolve the issue.

Was I the only one aware of this or have I been snoozing too long?

Aii

How long have you waited? TB mileage takes a while to register.

I think what has happened is:

I've sent out the coin and it's been logged by people, but then I realised that it needed to have been logged in and out of a cache or two before it was released. Anything added prior to the first mileage marker is ignored as far as mileage goes, does that make sense?

Actually it was the broken english email I received from GS HQ that was more of a concern. Atleast the old technology works eventually lol :)

I am sure it'll all come out in the wash, afterall I have a promise from them they're gonna fix it. :)

Did they mention a date? :) Just wondering if it will be your grandchildren who will see the benefit you you. :)

Er dude, take a pill man.