MICKEY DIVER MYSTERY MICRO GEOCOIN

E.N.I.G.M.A

I just returned from a long overdue vacation yesterday and received my mail today. In the bundle was an envelope to me from me ..... I know that I had a few cocktails during my vacation so sending myself mail would not have been too crazy :unsure: though I do not remember mailing out anything!!! The timing of receiving this INCREDIBLE coin could not have been to perfect since I did a couple of dives in St. Lucia during our 7 day Southern Caribbean cruise.

Thank you Mystery Mickey for my 1st mystery coin!!!! I could not have received a better gift.

:ph34r::rolleyes::rolleyes: ,

PSU Fan

Woot! We were seriously thrilled & count ourselves very lucky to have received one of these superb Mickey Diver coins this week! Thank you so much for the awesome generous gift. Trust me - they heard me all the way back in NY - when I remembered to breathe that is. :unsure:

Awesome!

Thank you so much for the great coin!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OMG is that what I heard? I seriously thought the roof had fallen in or a sonic boom! :ph34r::rolleyes:

Congratulations Michele. Its a wonderful coin!!!

Woot! We were seriously thrilled & count ourselves very lucky to have received one of these superb Mickey Diver coins this week! Thank you so much for the awesome generous gift. Trust me - they heard me all the way back in NY - when I remembered to breathe that is. :D

Awesome!

Thank you so much for the great coin!!! :):lol::lol::lol::lol:

CONGRATULATIONS, remember breathing is important.

Well, I just HAD to share a couple of diving pics that were taken last week! Mickey diver coin went diving with me in Cozumel and Cancun! He had a BLAST!!! (I guess I should make him a Travel Bug so he could be getting mileage every time I take him diving, because I always go caching, too)[/font]

IMG_3771.jpg

IMG_3816.jpg

IMG_3815.jpg

Ha, right on topic, right on time ...

I am going to Florida tomorrow. Meeting family and friends. Thurday we are going to Epcot. Friday my dad, mom, and I (all certified divers) are diving with the manatees in Crystal River.

(Wouldn't this coin be so appropriate :laughing: )

Aww... I'm jealous! Seeing the manatees was something I really wanted to do while we were in Florida but time constraints kept us from going. :laughing: Send me pictures please!

Came home with my mail today and opened an envelope with a Mickey stamp on it, only to find another yellow envelope taped inside of it. I thought that was odd, as I use a similar technique for mailing geocoins but this letter was too small and light, and I was not expecting any coins to come in. I opened the yellow envelope and out popped a small red coin. I was stunned! :unsure:

:yikes: THANK YOU SO MUCH, MICKEY! :D

What a way to pick up a Monday! You just gotta keep believing and it WILL happen!

MickeyD.jpg

:unsure: THANK YOU SO MUCH, MICKEY! :yikes:

You just gotta keep believing and it WILL happen!

i believe,i believe,i believe,i believe,i believe,i believe,i believe,i believe,i believe,i believe,i believe,i believe,i believe,i believe,i believe,i believe,i believe,i believe maybe too much :D no! i'm sure she's coming one day.

Just Looky here what Popped up at the beach this past weekend!!! ~ YEAH BABY!!! Just figured id take a dip to see if MickeyDiver was out and about...SURE ENOUGH! Swooped him up just after a DNF on Glass Beach~ Nice Catch-eh?

f665c1a0-4bfa-46b7-9107-9d7248eb8301.jpg

Lookin out to sea....Sorry buddy, You got a new home! :lol:

ffee6081-5c9b-4daa-b4c3-2972d4793311.jpg

Check the beach!... This is a Secret Cove :D ...Not many come here, they all go devastate the common beach! :unsure: So its a cool spot to sneak over too :yikes: Mickey Loved it here!

90323b19-42ac-47af-9fe1-5eccb1e43dfc.jpg

Thanks Mickey Diver.....That was cool! :D Congrats to all, cuz this is one sweet little coin! :lol:

Nice pics from The Amigos too :D ....You had a clutch on that Mickey!!! :D

Edited by 007BigD

007BigD,CONGRATULATIONS on diving with Mickey. I hope you can take Mickey on a lot of diving adventures.

The photos are fantastic. Since I can't even swim, there's no way I would ever go diving but it's fun seeing pictures of others. I'm very jealous of your beaches. We don't have them where I'm from in Illinois unless you count those along the Mississippi River and it's call the Big Muddy for a reason.

Again CONGRATULATIONS on your coin and on your hobby. Keep posting pictures.

007BigD,CONGRATULATIONS on diving with Mickey. I hope you can take Mickey on a lot of diving adventures.

The photos are fantastic. Since I can't even swim, there's no way I would ever go diving but it's fun seeing pictures of others. I'm very jealous of your beaches. We don't have them where I'm from in Illinois unless you count those along the Mississippi River and it's call the Big Muddy for a reason.

Again CONGRATULATIONS on your coin and on your hobby. Keep posting pictures.

Actually, I havent been diving in over a year! I couldnt find my good mask and snorkle (cuz its been so long) but I snagged my hood and a cheap mask as I was headin out! If you look close, you can even see where I photoshoped my Red Shirt out where the hood didnt quite cover! :o:D look...you can even tell my mask wasnt tucked into my hood! :D I had to be quick..."what the hecks a guy doin standin out on this beach with a hood, mask and snorkle in his Carhartts takin pictures of himself!!!" ;)

That particular beach is Glass Beach and was an old dump back in the 40's and 50's... YES...ITS ALL GLASS! Good thing they were not very Earth Friendly back then, cuz we gots an AWESOME beach now! :ph34r:

Ha, right on topic, right on time ...

I am going to Florida tomorrow. Meeting family and friends. Thurday we are going to Epcot. Friday my dad, mom, and I (all certified divers) are diving with the manatees in Crystal River.

(Wouldn't this coin be so appropriate :D )

Aww... I'm jealous! Seeing the manatees was something I really wanted to do while we were in Florida but time constraints kept us from going. :( Send me pictures please!

Ok, you asked ... here is a picture of me and a manatee (I'm the one on the right :unsure: )

IMG_0878.JPG

Edited by fuzziebear3

Envelope addressed to me sent from me; you've heard it before! Received my "diver" today. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :rolleyes:

IMG-3.jpg

Awesome!! He's such a joy to have around!! Congrats!

My Mickey Diver is on his way back to Cancun for an 8-day vacation again tomorrow!!! More Pics to come!!

Ok, you asked ... here is a picture of me and a manatee (I'm the one on the right :) )

IMG_0878.JPG

That is so cool! Florida is one destination I definitely plan on visiting again someday and when I do the manatees will be #1 on my list of things to see. Thanks for sharing your picture and congrats to all the lucky recipients of this great coin!

A day that started out really awful, will now end with some major joy! As I left work and headed home the stresses of the job weighed heavy. Was going to just go from the car to the house and striaght to bed to forget about everything. I decided to head to the mail box figuring only to see bills, but what I found instead was an evnvelope address from me to me, could it be, I open and out pops the amazing Mickey Diver Mytery coin! It could not have come at a better time. Thank you so much Mickey Diver for making my day! I don't know how, but the mytery coiners know exactly when to send a gift to lift ones spirits! Again

Thank You for your gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way too cool everybody!

I haven't been diving in a few years, but I'd love to get back in the water. Just need to fit back into my wetsuit! It seems to have shrunk! :D

I'd love to go warm water diving again. Around here even in the middle of summer the water is close to 0`celcius at 100 feet.

Maybe if Mickey comes visiting I'll have to show him some of my favourite spots. :lol:

Last week I got a package in the mail just before leaving to go on a little trip. What a surprise to find a Mickey Diver coin inside of it, my very first mystery coin! And what a perfect coin it is, since I've been diving since 2000 or so. Last time I was diving was in Honduras (and of course I found some caches there). ;) Thank you, oh mystery sender. I love it! :D

I wonder what the D.H. stands for?

Edited by Vargseld? ™

SO, with all the craziness lately - getting laid off and planning a wedding (to which most people haven't sent back their reply cards by the date that was on them!! grrr.. I put a stamp on them for a reason people!). Breathe Erica..Breathe.. Yea, it's been a little stressfull here on the east coast for me! So when I went to the mailbox this morning and get a handfull of reply cards and and envelope with US stamps..First thought was - - the only person from the US that i've invited alreasy replied :D ...and second thought was OOHH Two Disney stamps for my stamp collection! :) Yess.. then I realized it was addressed to me....from me..?!?! curiosity got the better of me so i was sitting in my driveway trying to get the envelope open without ripping anything inside and out comes a little micro MICKEY DIVER!! I did a dance in the driveway to the amusement of my neighbours :D

Thanks so much to the Mystery coin gifter! You've popped up and cheered people up when they need it most!

I'll definetly take him diving with me next time I go :) But for boosting my sprits so much - it'll go to the wedding too!

e5f320d3-3f70-4d4c-8e3a-c54cd5d5080c.jpg

Edited by Erica-opoly

That is a cool coin!! I love to snorkel around the area lakes. I have been thinking about getting certified to scuba dive. I wonder if Mickey will ever pass up this way.

To the gifter(s) - thank you for spreading the joy. Little things like this make the world a better place.

Congrats to everyone that has recieved one, they are indeed a cool coin.

I found that I have a Mickey Diver mystery coin which I would be willing to part with should the price be right?

Before ayone gets upset, I'm not selling this coin, I want to start a new mini-release for Todie's Wild Ride (not a race...and not to be included in the present race) and I'd be willing to use this Mickey Diver as the prize! I have ideas so that everyone who releases a set amount of coins could win the coin...but need to judge interest in this before I would part with my mystery coin.

IF interested in competing for this coin, please post your intent to participate in the Todie's Wild Ride thread ASAP so I know whether to set it up or not!!

THANKS!!

Mickey Diver would look really nice in my coin collection! But, alas, I could not take him diving because I don't know how to dive. He would be a great Birthday present for a young man who's birthday is coming up in December. (Mystery Coin Gifter you may contact me through my profile for information about him, I promise I will not reveal your identity to anyone.)

I found that I have a Mickey Diver mystery coin which I would be willing to part with should the price be right?

Before ayone gets upset, I'm not selling this coin, I want to start a new mini-release for Todie's Wild Ride (not a race...and not to be included in the present race) and I'd be willing to use this Mickey Diver as the prize! I have ideas so that everyone who releases a set amount of coins could win the coin...but need to judge interest in this before I would part with my mystery coin.

IF interested in competing for this coin, please post your intent to participate in the Todie's Wild Ride thread ASAP so I know whether to set it up or not!!

THANKS!!

i am so in....it might be my best chance of getting one of these.

i am glad to see a great coin being used for an even greater cause. :lol:

Sorry for digging this old one up folks, but sometimes it's nice to go back and read some great stories :D I didn't realize this mystery coin didn't have an associated profile until I read the Mystery Coin list thread. I think this thread is my only chance at begging Mr/Mrs Mickey Diver or someone related :) for a coin...I know these are very popular and soooo rare but does it ever hurt to just 'put it out there'.

I have a great coiner buddy here in Perth now, he's been bitten hard and has just been sent his first mystery coin, the New World Order coin! His caching name happens to be Mickeydv and yes, he named him self that before he had even heard of geocoins! Well I guess technically his parents did :) . So you see, what would make this friend happiest most of all besides world peace...is a Micky Diver! So dig deep people, there just has to be one of these coins out there with his name on it! ;)

Sorry for digging this old one up folks, but sometimes it's nice to go back and read some great stories B) I didn't realize this mystery coin didn't have an associated profile until I read the Mystery Coin list thread. I think this thread is my only chance at begging Mr/Mrs Mickey Diver or someone related :) for a coin...I know these are very popular and soooo rare but does it ever hurt to just 'put it out there'.

I have a great coiner buddy here in Perth now, he's been bitten hard and has just been sent his first mystery coin, the New World Order coin! His caching name happens to be Mickeydv and yes, he named him self that before he had even heard of geocoins! Well I guess technically his parents did :D . So you see, what would make this friend happiest most of all besides world peace...is a Micky Diver! So dig deep people, there just has to be one of these coins out there with his name on it! :)

GG

what a neat idea. He would probabally pass out if he got one.

I love hearing when folks wish for Mystery Coins for other people. It's very thoughtful.

i hope all the wishes come true!!! ;)

thanks gg...you're a gem :( ...yes mickeydv is my name and initials...funnily enough the first I heard of mickey diver was when another cacher emailed me requesting one thinking I was mystery coin sender....did a bit of research...and now I have a geocoin problem :laughing: