MICKEY DIVER MYSTERY MICRO GEOCOIN

E.N.I.G.M.A

Sweet!! New versions! Gotta update the mystery coin list!

A new version..?....wow...we would love new or old... :rolleyes:

Went to the mailbox today and hidden amongst the junk mail was "The Envelope" A matching from/to address made our hearts skip a beet. YES!!!!! the Translucent Micky Diver Mystery coin came sliding out WHOOO HOOO! A special Thank You to our mystery coin giver for this rare and treasured gift. It is most appreciated. What a great surprise and what an outstanding way to start the week!

ab1b036d-54b3-45bd-a275-65b8ee6205a9.jpg

Edited by JoenSue

Sweet!! New versions! Gotta update the mystery coin list!

A new version..?....wow...we would love new or old... :rolleyes:

Went to the mailbox today and hidden amongst the junk mail was "The Envelope" A matching from/to address made our hearts skip a beet. YES!!!!! the Translucent Micky Diver Mystery coin came sliding out WHOOO HOOO! A special Thank You to our mystery coin giver for this rare and treasured gift. It is most appreciated. What a great surprise and what an outstanding way to start the week!

ab1b036d-54b3-45bd-a275-65b8ee6205a9.jpg

Congratulations JoenSue! Well deserved for all the good things you do! :)

Today I finally got a new, working, internet-connection.

So i'm at last able to post that I also received a mysterious envelope two weeks ago.

I haven't been in this forum for some time, so I was very surprised as i found an envelope in my mailbox and I was even more surprised as I saw, who sent it :)

Obviously I sent it to myself :)

Never expected to receive a real Mickey Diver coin, because this was one of my heart-desire-coins.

This little coin totally made my day...or better my whole week :)

And the best thing is that it brought me back in this forum :)

I can't thank you enough Mickey Diver for bringing smiles all around the world and even to me :)

And finally: WOOO HOOO :) This is such a beautiful coin :)

Sorry I'm a little late sending this thank you. I wrote a rather long message about how difficult things have been lately, between money being tight and both Wolf Dancer and I loosing Aunt's last month, plus a few other things... Before I could post it my computer crashed. I still haven't gotten if fixed but I have this really old one to use. (No word or spell check and none of stuff, but it gets me online. LOL)

I've just been feeling really down. One of the days I was really struggling over it all, my husband walked in with a package. To me from me. Oh how my spirits lifted. I knew it had to be a mystery coin. When I opened it up to find Mickey Diver lurking in dark, I had such a big smile on my face that Wolf's Song came over to see what I had gotten. When he spotted Mickey he did what any 3 1/2 year old would do and snatched it up proclaiming that it was his. I lauged as he inspected in and asked me about the colors were for. As I explained dive flags and diving to him I was flooded with memories of the past and all the times I'd settled into the sea to explore the mystery of her depths. Oh how I miss diving. I've always been a water person and from the first time I went scuba diving I felt almost as much at home there as I did a top the sea in the air. I long to get back to diving again but living so far away it seems like it's never a good time. Even when I'm in Florida all the friends I used to dive with have moved on or moved away, and right now we can't afford dive boat costs. (I even worked in a dive store for a short time, so many years ago and since I worked at the dock anytime the boat wasn't full I could hop on dive free.) Maybe when Wolf's Song is old enough to go...

Thank you so much for sending this to me. I have enjoyed looking at it and letting the memories wash over me, like an old friend. All the smiles one little coin can bring are amazing. Mickey makes me think of so many things to do with my young son who still sleeps with his Mickey Mouse so there is that too. We both love it and will treasure it.

Wolf's Lady

Edited by wolfslady

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! :D

Today I had an amazing surprise!!! Mickey diver trans-red visited me!!! WOW!! the leter was sent by me to me from Honolulu?? I went to Hawaii??? :laughing:

thank you so much my mystery friend! I am deeply honored!!!

I love that tiny coin! it is so cute!!!! :D

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! :D

Today I had an amazing surprise!!! Mickey diver trans-red visited me!!! WOW!! the leter was sent by me to me from Honolulu?? I went to Hawaii??? :laughing:

thank you so much my mystery friend! I am deeply honored!!!

I love that tiny coin! it is so cute!!!! :D

congrats i know its hard for you to get some of the mystery coins over seas

its a great looking coin

I know I am way late in sending a Thank You. We received a Transparent Mickey Diver Geocoin is is definitely a Mystery for sure as who sent it to us. It says from us to us but come from Hawaii. With all that is going on with Val's mom and her fighting cervical and breast cancer, please except our apologize. What a cute Coin. Thank You for thinking of us at this very difficult time.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

I am at least three months late in posting my humble thanks to such a generous

coin giver, alas life and wot not got in the way and I have not been caching for

an age, plus my coin purchasing has been put on ice due to the volume I was getting

and how I just can not seem to say no to all the wonderful designs that everyone keeps

putting out. So I seldom visit the forums less I be tempted :rolleyes:

Thank you so much for this special coin I will treasure it for many years to come. :wub:

A couple of pictures taken on our last dip for the summer here in Oz, the kids insisted

I took pictures once I told them the name of the coin.

93bf63bc-fc26-4b5c-885f-1ff57458c106.jpg

92b38bac-c32d-4c97-8a20-5c2bdd3d26c0.jpg