MICKEY DIVER MYSTERY MICRO GEOCOIN

E.N.I.G.M.A

I'm with my family in Disneyland and Mickey is showing us a great time. Now the family is getting caught up in the pin trading.

Our lanyards are full and our feet are sore, it's raining and we're having the best time. Thanks Mickey!!

Haven't seen a Mickey Diver coin on the grounds yet :D

Edited by Tethys C

Mickey Diver, do you want an ocean view, or a lagoon view? Oh, and, I guess I lied to you. We are going to Cancun, not Cozumel as planned earlier. You NEEEED to come go with us!!!! lol :o

We're Cancun-bound too, but not until July. Plenty of time to prep a Micky Diver for travel :o .

Hey, maybe we'll see you there! We'll be there in July, also!! :P

I've been a little stressed lately with friday closing in on me fast. I even forced myself to laugh in the shower so I could get in a better mood, lol. Anyhow, on my way home from classes, I decided I needed a nutella fix to help cheer me up. I stopped at the store picked up a jar and some healthy soup (haha) then headed home. I got to the mailbox and grabbed my mail and sifted through the letters when I saw an envelope to me, from me. At first I thought one of the coins I sent out got mailed back to me cause it seems to be happening alot lately. I had to break out the pocket knife to remove the little envelope inside and out pops a Mickey Diver geocoin. HOLY SMOKES! I can't say that I was even remotely expecting anything this special! There's nothing like sitting at your computer with a spoon in your nutella jar, fat free milk and a Mickey Diver in your hand, lol.

Thanks so much for cheering me up mystery sender, that just totally made my week! What a cute coin too!

tsun :D

Edited by tsunrisebey

I've been a little stressed lately with friday closing in on me fast. I even forced myself to laugh in the shower so I could get in a better mood, lol. Anyhow, on my way home from classes, I decided I needed a nutella fix to help cheer me up. I stopped at the store picked up a jar and some healthy soup (haha) then headed home. I got to the mailbox and grabbed my mail and sifted through the letters when I saw an envelope to me, from me. At first I thought one of the coins I sent out got mailed back to me cause it seems to be happening alot lately. I had to break out the pocket knife to remove the little envelope inside and out pops a Mickey Diver geocoin. HOLY SMOKES! I can't say that I was even remotely expecting anything this special! There's nothing like sitting at your computer with a spoon in your nutella jar, fat free milk and a Mickey Diver in your hand, lol.

Thanks so much for cheering me up mystery sender, that just totally made my week! What a cute coin too!

I can't think of a more deserving recipient. B)

Good luck on Friday. Maybe keep the nutella at the computer just in case. :D

CONGRATS TSUN!! Don't let the stress get to you kiddo, you'll be fine! That Mickey Diver is such a GREAT person!!

tsun :)

Congrats tsunrisebey with this beautiful mysterie coin. :)

I don't know what is happing friday but i wish you good luck.

Tip: take the mickey diver coin with you on friday, i think that he brings luck. ;)

I just gotta echo the sentiments here, you really are a deserving person and I can't think of anyone I'd rather see to get this little gem!!

Enjoy it, you deserve it, toots!

Naomi ;)

PS... on my way in to town yesterday to that interview I put some good ol' classic 80's rock, The Cars - Candy O, in the CD player and turned it up as loud as I could take it and sang at the top of my lungs all the way in... Not sure if it's as effective as making yourself laugh in the shower, but it sure made me feel better and more relaxed!

N :)

Congratulations, Steph!

A spoonful of Nutella in one hand and Mickey Diver in the other! It's a wonder that you can type! Seriously, though, Mickey Diver knows how to spot deserving folks, and you certainly deserve the honor.

Good luck on Friday!

Thanks, too, to Mickey Diver for your generosity. ;)

SWEEEEEET! ....Not the Nutella! But that you got yourself a Mickey Diver!!! ;)

Actually I dont even know what the heck Nutella is!...But I assume its sweet with all the HimHa about it recently- Better go see what the hipes about!

Congrats...I am happy it cheered up your day!

tsun ;)

right on! congrats! that's awesome! couldn't happen to a more deserving person (everyone says that because it true!)

i have to say... this thread makes me feel much better about myself in regards to previous lack of knowledge concerning nutella :)

I've had the winter blahs for awhile, so for weeks, we had been looking forward to our trip to Splash Lagoon in Erie. A couple of days in an indoor waterpark and some caching seemed like a perfect cure. Well...45 minutes or so into our trip, we received a call from Pghlooking (traveling with us) that he lost the oil pressure in his car. A quick pull off and a couple of phone calls later, and we now increased our carload by two more kids (leaving Jim & Kara to wait for the tow truck and rental car). They eventually made their way up to the lagoon, only to find massive crowds at the park. Grrr! We enjoyed it the best we could...until Brenda got sick. Her second day in the waterpark was spent on the sidelines resting more than on the water slides. That evening, we headed south a little. The next thing on out to do list was earn our first AGT geocoin. We found 3 caches on the first day, and planned on hitting 3 more on the next day. Overnight, we got 6 inches of snow dumped on us. We really did not think anything of it, until we got stuck in the snow/mud at our first cache. Thankfully, Jim was riding with us (his wife and kids ditched us to hit the outlet mall). He made a call to AAA, and an hour later (or so) we were back on the road. The last cache that we hit was our most enjoyable...until my big dragon feet broke thru the ice next to the cache, resulting in two wet feet (one mine, one Brenda's) as our feet sank into the swamp. We laughed about our bad luck the entire time...definately NOT the mini-vacation that we had in mind.

Well...I am taking this as a sign that my luck had hit rock bottom during Easter, and is now on an up-swing. I opened my mailbox to the usual junk mail and bills. Nestled in between the junk was a small envelope...to me, from me. Oooo! I got into the house as quckly as I could to tear it open. Only to find a smaller envelope seriously taped to the inside of the envelope. Time to break out the scissors...I was SHOCKED to see a Mickey Diver fall onto my kitchen table! COOL! This was one coin that I was definately longing for. THANKS Mickey Diver...this coin knocked me out of my winter funk!

Oh, how wonderful for you two!!

Steph, you have done so much for others, you really have brought so many smiles! I'm glad to see somebody brought a smile to you this time!!!

Lenore, I hope your next vacation is much better, but, you know, sometimes, the bad vacations, with the side trips you never expected, turn out to be the best!! Glad you got a coin to smile at now!

Diver Mickey, take a bow!!! lol

Congrats Steph and LeNore. I am happy you both got such a surprise.

To those who haven't tried Nutella. DON'T DO IT!!!! I tried some yesterday and half the jar was gone in one sitting, today I finished it off with the help of Fireboy. Run...don't eat it. Nutella is more addicting than geocoins.

Jodi

Congrats Steph & Lenore. Love how the coin arrives when things are down. Although with Nutella at hand nothing could be that sad. :) I'll send you some Beverly. :)

Great pick me up for you both. And quite the story Lenore. Poor guys. :)

And what is "Beverly"?

Way to go to both of you girls :D

Lenore, Sorry about your trip. Sounds like This coin is Exactly what was needed :)

Hey, Steph, Besides getting a Micky Diver, I;m glad they finally sell Nutella and that you can get your hands on some for whenever you want :);)

I've had the winter blahs for awhile, so for weeks, we had been looking forward to our trip to Splash Lagoon in Erie. A couple of days in an indoor waterpark and some caching seemed like a perfect cure. Well...45 minutes or so into our trip, we received a call from Pghlooking (traveling with us) that he lost the oil pressure in his car. A quick pull off and a couple of phone calls later, and we now increased our carload by two more kids (leaving Jim & Kara to wait for the tow truck and rental car). They eventually made their way up to the lagoon, only to find massive crowds at the park. Grrr! We enjoyed it the best we could...until Brenda got sick. Her second day in the waterpark was spent on the sidelines resting more than on the water slides. That evening, we headed south a little. The next thing on out to do list was earn our first AGT geocoin. We found 3 caches on the first day, and planned on hitting 3 more on the next day. Overnight, we got 6 inches of snow dumped on us. We really did not think anything of it, until we got stuck in the snow/mud at our first cache. Thankfully, Jim was riding with us (his wife and kids ditched us to hit the outlet mall). He made a call to AAA, and an hour later (or so) we were back on the road. The last cache that we hit was our most enjoyable...until my big dragon feet broke thru the ice next to the cache, resulting in two wet feet (one mine, one Brenda's) as our feet sank into the swamp. We laughed about our bad luck the entire time...definately NOT the mini-vacation that we had in mind.

Well...I am taking this as a sign that my luck had hit rock bottom during Easter, and is now on an up-swing. I opened my mailbox to the usual junk mail and bills. Nestled in between the junk was a small envelope...to me, from me. Oooo! I got into the house as quckly as I could to tear it open. Only to find a smaller envelope seriously taped to the inside of the envelope. Time to break out the scissors...I was SHOCKED to see a Mickey Diver fall onto my kitchen table! COOL! This was one coin that I was definately longing for. THANKS Mickey Diver...this coin knocked me out of my winter funk!

CONGRATS Lenore!! What a wild trip you had, happy to see the ending was good!! Some very deserving people getting these coins, CONGRATS!!

Keep up the AWESOME work Mickey, you are special!!

Bwahahaaha! I know what cache you wuz at without even looking!!

And as for the Mickey Diver Coin: Warm congrats! :)

Edited by ATMouse

today i found out about the mickey coin and now i`m in love :):D

congrates to all the people that have one of this coin or found one. :D:)

everywhere in our home there you found mickey and i like the thought that he found a lovely home all over the world :)

whit mousie greetings lorca.nl

Congratulations LeNore!! That sure sounds like a caching trip that Nurse Nanna and I have every once in awhile!!!

Congrats Steph & Lenore. Love how the coin arrives when things are down. Although with Nutella at hand nothing could be that sad. :) I'll send you some Beverly. :D

And what is "Beverly"?

Beverly = ME! :)

So after attending the 4th annual Airborne event in Fayetteville, NC over the weekend, and chatting with some fellow cachers who were going to GW6, I got kind of blue thinking about all the fun they'd be having while I was unable to attend. :) Having volunteered at GW5, I knew just how much fun could be had, both behind the scenes and roaming around the event itself.

I spent a good bit of time talking with one of the caching spouses at the event (whose husband is over in Iraq and helped organize a recent meet-n-greet event over there), they are planning their first trip to WDW in the fall when he is on leave, which of course got me going full steam ahead on thinking about Mickey and all the fun he brings to the world! :)

Back in the grind at work now, came home from another day of "fun" and find an envelope from me to me in the mailbox between the bills and junk mail! :D Who could THAT be from?! WHAT could it be?!? :D:D

Turned out to be a Mickey Diver coin!!! :):D Thanks you SOOOO much Mickey Diver, you don't know how much I'll cherish this little beauty! :D

Here's a pic of the li'l fella:

MickeyDiverEnvelope.jpg

And a pic with the first Mickey themed item I could lay hands on! :D

MickeyDiverWithStamps.jpg

So...I am tired, stressed and feeling kinda ill-used by just life in general and the upcoming Allegany State Park Geobash. I go walk over to the Post Office...nothing good likely to be there, I don't have any coins coming in that I'm expecting anytime soon.

Put my hand in the box: a bill, a catalogue...a letter addressed to me, with my name as the return address.

What..? I rip it open and find another small envelope, asking me not to give any of the mystery away...

Mystery? I rip it open and actually gasp loudly enough for another patron to turn inquiringly towards me.

There, tidy and beautiful: the Mickey Diver coin. I look around as if the donor could be there watching...and close my fist around it. How did this happen? Why me?

I keep looking at it though the day, my heart swelling with gratitude. Such a small bit of beauty and it does look like our "Mousebuster" patch. I have to keep myself from dancing down the halls at work.

Thank you, thank you!

Our patch, stitched by me and carried on one of our backpacks from Georgia to Maine, with the Mickey Diver coin resting on it.

DSC03598.jpg

Congrats Dflye and ATMouse !! Great to see that people are still receiving this wonderful coin.

My mother's day card from my girls had Micky on the front of it. Made me immediately think of this mystery geocoin. Maybe DD will bring hers to the next event so that I can see one in person. :)

....Anthus