MICKEY DIVER MYSTERY MICRO GEOCOIN

E.N.I.G.M.A

Today I got a envelope addressed to me from me. I knew it had to be something super cool, but I was totally shocked to find this inside:

5523849b-7dfb-4c69-931d-d71a8cc1dc11.jpg

;) Wow, I was completely shocked & so excited!!!! :) I've been saying wow alot today. ;)

Thank you so much Diver Mickey! Your generosity & kindness is wonderful. I hope one day I can return the kindness in some way :) Off to stare at my new coin!

Outstanding! Congrats, Karma. Don't drool on it... :)

Today I got a envelope addressed to me from me. I knew it had to be something super cool, but I was totally shocked to find this inside:

;) Wow, I was completely shocked & so excited!!!! ;) I've been saying wow alot today. :)

Thank you so much Diver Mickey! Your generosity & kindness is wonderful. I hope one day I can return the kindness in some way :) Off to stare at my new coin!

Oh what a nice thing to happen to a nice person! Who says good things aren't out there! Congrats!

So curious minds want to know.... What's on the other side?

I'd like to see the other side as well! This is a really neat coin - does anyone know how many were made and how many have already been found? I thought the MD coins had all been sent out, but it looks like I was wrong! BTW I love the black and white Mickey Mouse cartoon where he was on a steamboat in the river with Pete and Minnie. Well congrats dorkfish, it's a very nice coin!

I'd like to see the other side as well! This is a really neat coin - does anyone know how many were made and how many have already been found? I thought the MD coins had all been sent out, but it looks like I was wrong! BTW I love the black and white Mickey Mouse cartoon where he was on a steamboat in the river with Pete and Minnie. Well congrats dorkfish, it's a very nice coin!

I'd be curious as well. Maybe it's the same on both sides? Pretty cool either way.

Mickey just rocks!

mickey.gif

Thanks everyone! I'm still amazed I received the package. ;) What a great start to the week.

As far as the other side goes, I was given instructions to not post a photo of the back. So you're out of luck there. Sorry guys ;) Use your imagination :)

And yep, this coin will be going with me to Disney World. 68 days & counting!!!!

:P Wow, I was completely shocked & so excited!!!! :( I've been saying wow alot today. :(

Thank you so much Diver Mickey! Your generosity & kindness is wonderful. I hope one day I can return the kindness in some way :P Off to stare at my new coin!

Coingrats Karma (I am sooooo jealous)

Thanks everyone! I'm still amazed I received the package. :( What a great start to the week.

As far as the other side goes, I was given instructions to not post a photo of the back. So you're out of luck there. Sorry guys :P Use your imagination :(

And yep, this coin will be going with me to Disney World. 68 days & counting!!!!

I'm going in your suitcase!!!!!

Nice Find in your mailbox there Karma! :( Almost 67 days till DiNee Werl!!! We went divin right outside our hotel when we were there!...Saw lots of sand! :(

Ill bet the back is somethin like..."Diving Mickeys do it deeper" :P

I thought of CrazyCaveLover when I saw this coin...She would love it!

I didn't realize it was a mystery coin? He really is a cute one. I love going to the Disney store when we go to the mall in Chesapeake. I've got all kinds of Disney/Mickey T-shirts I got when they went on sale. Every time I wear one I get compiments on them and asked where I got them. Congrats Karma and anyone else who received the cute little guy:) I hope he makes his way around here some time:)

T-11 days, and we get to see Mickey in person. We cannot wait! Wouldn't it be cool to have a picture of the coin with Mickey? (hint, hint) :wub:

T-6 days before we visit the Florida Mouse-House in person as well! -_-

Hmm, so how many coin traders live in central Florida :anicute: (or are visiting during Thanksgiving week! -_- ) I know of one in the Miami area, and some in Tampa, but what about Orlando? :lol:

p.s. On the way home we'll be visiting the Mickey resort at Vero Beach for a night in case Disney Diver wants to do some off-shore underwater exploring! :wub:

Well Mickey, how many times have we met? I remember coming down to DW in '72 (my how I was just a little squirt then, you were soooo very big and cuddley), I visited almost every year since I was 20 (the kid in me, WD never grows old)...I haven't been there recently though, but do wish I could visit!

The joy you have brought to MILLIONS of faces is being spread generously everywhere through your coins, the smiles from those lucky finders are AWESOME! Coming here and reading of the finds really makes my day brighter as I'm sure it does to everyone! Your selfless caring inspires me, the joy of giving is infectious!

If ever you find yourself up this way, please let me know...I'd love to treat you to a nice meal and some relaxation (a cache or 20 isn't out of the question either). I know it's not much, but it's offered happily as my way of saying THANK-YOU! The coin forums is like a FAMILY, we are long overdue for a reunion!!

All the generous and caring souls in the forums truly do make coming in here every day fun! Seeing how everyone jumps in to aid others in time of need is humbling. THANK-YOU ALL for all you do!!

I know someone (a family actually) who would love to get one of those. I don't think they are cachers though. But they are a family of divers and disney fans. They take Disney cruises, visit the theme parks, and even have the handles "disneymom, jwdisney, and disneydaughter" on the diving forums.

Maybe one of these days, I'll come across one to give to them.

Congrats on getting your mystery Mickey!!

CONGRATS KARMA!!! Out of all the Mickey lovers out there....i'm thrilled to see YOU get one!!! :laughing:

Wasn't this the one sold on eBay recently?

Karma actually got two of them with a note to sell the second one on e-bay to create some funds for a personal issue. It was all mentioned in the e-bay listing.

CONGRATS KARMA!!! Out of all the Mickey lovers out there....i'm thrilled to see YOU get one!!! :laughing:

Wasn't this the one sold on eBay recently?

Karma actually got two of them with a note to sell the second one on e-bay to create some funds for a personal issue. It was all mentioned in the e-bay listing.

Ahh, thanks for the info. I never actually read the ebay listing. Just saw it on a general search for current auctions.

As far as the other side goes, I was given instructions to not post a photo of the back. So you're out of luck there. Sorry guys :laughing: Use your imagination :D

It looks like recipients are asked NOT to show the other side... so, the myster continues....

Very cool coin though... My stepson is a diver and his wife-type is a Disney freak... this coin fits their obsessions quite well.

Please read my post in the "What's in your mailbox" thread....I HAVE to take KAboom out to eat or he's going to get cranky! I WILL post more soon though!!

OK...I'm back!!

I got out of work yesterday...ONE TIRED PUP! Somehow, clearing scrub and cutting down trees is much more taxing on this old body than I remember, the smoke from poison ivy and burning wood still stung my eyes, my back was sore from a vine swinging mishp...I'm not Tarzan I guess lol!!

When I got to the drive, I noticed the mail still in the box (darned kids too lazy to lend a hand???), so I jumped out and grabbed a bubbler, some bills and flyers and an envelope from me...to ME? WOW, what could this be?? My hands were trembling a bit when I ripped the end off the envelope only to reveal another smaller envelope sealed with tape! A message on either side clued me in for the SURPRISE I was about to be honored with!!

From what the messages said, I KNEW what coin this was...but I also KNEW something else about this package...it had 2 coins in it!!!

I ran back to the Jeep and flew up the drive (I didn't even close the door), had the Jeep in "P" before it was fully stopped (not good for the tranny, but...) and was running up the steps in 3 strides....the neighbors probably thought there was something going on (if only they knew)! "KAboom, where's my SCISSORS"??? A speedy and careful snip or two revealed the beautiful coins I've only had the honor to admire while reading this thread...until now! My first move, TURN THAT BAD BOY OVER!!!

KAboom couldn't understand what was going on, he really thought something must have been wrong (I was moving darned fast for someone with a sore back and such), but I quickly filled him in on the significance of the coin(s)...the HONOR of being a new owner!!! Even more, how GREAT is this, another coin to help me get my collection growing again (as if all the VERY KIND people here haven't already seen to this??)....I am TRULY in disbelief! I couldn't write some friends fast enough to share my joy!! Of course, KAboom really wanted nothing more than FOOD, so off we went!!

I am BLESSED to be accepted into this "family" as it seems I have....you people are special...ALL OF YOU! I tell friends all the time that I've met some very caring souls through caching, it's just amazing!! One day soon.........

THANK-YOU MICKEY DIVER!!!!! I now have a new coin to add to my pocket, this as well as my other MC's will be visiting caches with me from now on!!

Keep an eye out for the auction announcement, a good friend is going to help post it soon!! Good luck and GOD BLESS US ALL!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Please read my post in the "What's in your mailbox" thread....I HAVE to take KAboom out to eat or he's going to get cranky! I WILL post more soon though!!

OK...I'm back!!

I got out of work yesterday...ONE TIRED PUP! Somehow, clearing scrub and cutting down trees is much more taxing on this old body than I remember, the smoke from poison ivy and burning wood still stung my eyes, my back was sore from a vine swinging mishp...I'm not Tarzan I guess lol!!

When I got to the drive, I noticed the mail still in the box (darned kids too lazy to lend a hand???), so I jumped out and grabbed a bubbler, some bills and flyers and an envelope from me...to ME? WOW, what could this be?? My hands were trembling a bit when I ripped the end off the envelope only to reveal another smaller envelope sealed with tape! A message on either side clued me in for the SURPRISE I was about to be honored with!!

From what the messages said, I KNEW what coin this was...but I also KNEW something else about this package...it had 2 coins in it!!!

I ran back to the Jeep and flew up the drive (I didn't even close the door), had the Jeep in "P" before it was fully stopped (not good for the tranny, but...) and was running up the steps in 3 strides....the neighbors probably thought there was something going on (if only they knew)! "KAboom, where's my SCISSORS"??? A speedy and careful snip or two revealed the beautiful coins I've only had the honor to admire while reading this thread...until now! My first move, TURN THAT BAD BOY OVER!!!

KAboom couldn't understand what was going on, he really thought something must have been wrong (I was moving darned fast for someone with a sore back and such), but I quickly filled him in on the significance of the coin(s)...the HONOR of being a new owner!!! Even more, how GREAT is this, another coin to help me get my collection growing again (as if all the VERY KIND people here haven't already seen to this??)....I am TRULY in disbelief! I couldn't write some friends fast enough to share my joy!! Of course, KAboom really wanted nothing more than FOOD, so off we went!!

I am BLESSED to be accepted into this "family" as it seems I have....you people are special...ALL OF YOU! I tell friends all the time that I've met some very caring souls through caching, it's just amazing!! One day soon.........

THANK-YOU MICKEY DIVER!!!!! I now have a new coin to add to my pocket, this as well as my other MC's will be visiting caches with me from now on!!

Keep an eye out for the auction announcement, a good friend is going to help post it soon!! Good luck and GOD BLESS US ALL!!

See, this is what this sport is all about!Bringing HUGE smiles to others faces!! Thank you, Mickey Diver. Today, you brought a smile to all our faces! Congrats, Roddy, you really deserved this!!