MICKEY DIVER MYSTERY MICRO GEOCOIN

E.N.I.G.M.A

I hope that Mickey feels compelled to visit me since I visited him :P !!!!!!

Yeah, we would love to have this one in our collection too. We visited Mickey last year -- even had supper with him at Chef Mickey's. It was a blast!

mickeyandgirls.jpg

I've only seen this coin in photos. I haven't seen one in person yet.

....Anthus

Edited by Anthus

Such a cute coin. Definitely at the top of our seeking list too (mine and my daughter's). Sadly I have never been to Disney. :P Hopefully one day. But I LOVE Disney movies. I think more than my daughter sometimes. LOL

Now I got this song stuck in my head, so I thought I'd share and get it stuck in all of yours too.

Who's the leader of the club

That's made for you and me

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there

You're as welcome as can be

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Mickey Mouse!

Mickey Mouse!

Forever let us hold our banner

High! High! High! High!

Come along and sing a song

And join the jamboree!

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Mickey Mouse club

We'll have fun

We'll be new faces

High! High! High! High!

We'll do things and

We'll go places

All around the world

We'll go marching

Who's the leader of the club

That's made for you and me

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there

You're as welcome as can be

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Mickey Mouse!

Mickey Mouse!

Forever let us hold our banner

High! High! High! High!

Come along and sing a song

And join the jamboree!

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Such a cute coin. Definitely at the top of our seeking list too (mine and my daughter's). Sadly I have never been to Disney. :P Hopefully one day. But I LOVE Disney movies. I think more than my daughter sometimes. LOL

Now I got this song stuck in my head, so I thought I'd share and get it stuck in all of yours too.

Just as long as the song isn't "Its a Small World After All!"

After going to Disneyland that song was in my head forever!! LOL

Just as long as the song isn't "Its a Small World After All!"

After going to Disneyland that song was in my head forever!! LOL

Oh darn it now you went and did it !! And its stuck !! That song is right on the top of the EAR WORM list !!!

I have a band jamming in the basement right now so it won't stick in my head!! So SORRY I put it in yours! LMAO

(Mickey Diver IS really cute!)

Oooooh...A Diving Mickey head! Alright Im gonna go way outa line here and go off on a tangent just a way too funny story not to share with ya!

First off...yep I Free dive for Abalone, great fun and you cook those guys right....Mmmmmmmm Tasty! Speaking of tasty.

Now for my tangent...Forgive me!

It was May 2003 and it was Disney world, my Sweetpeas Dad was gettin married at the Disney world chapel. Then off to some Big O tall building where we could see almost all the parks off in the distant where the reception was to be had. We had the whole floor, It was all fancy N stuff and the food was just startin. We started with several orderves (I know it starts with a H) when they said..."Oh Sushi's comin out soon" Hmmm Sushi eh...Never had it, guess im gonna!

They brought us all out little plates and on that little plate was a few slivers of pink fish and next to that was what looked like Guacamole, I thought "Hmmmm alright guess Id better try it" I grabbed a slice of the fish and slapped some Guacamole on that thing, popped it in my mouth, gave it a couple chews and :huh:HOLY COW... What the heck is this crap??? Practically drooling out my nose, I think I actually swallowed it! :o

That was the day when I realized I hate Ginger root slathered in Wasabi!!!! :o

After that they brought the sushi out and everyone at my table had a great laugh at my expense. We then Danced with Mickey and Minnie and all was good...Cant help but think of that story every time I see that Mickey head! :huh:

Oh and yeah...her M.I.L is a Big time Mickey Freak...Um Disney world Chapel in Florida from Cali!!! :lol:

Thats all I got...Hope you enjoyed that one!

Oooooh...A Diving Mickey head! Alright Im gonna go way outa line here and go off on a tangent just a way too funny story not to share with ya!

First off...yep I Free dive for Abalone, great fun and you cook those guys right....Mmmmmmmm Tasty! Speaking of tasty.

It was May 2003 and it was Disney world, my Sweetpeas Dad was gettin married at the Disney world chapel. Then off to some Big O tall building where we could see almost all the parks off in the distant where the reception was to be had. We had the whole floor, It was all fancy N stuff and the food was just startin. We started with several orderves (I know it starts with a H) when they said..."Oh Sushi's comin out soon" Hmmm Sushi eh...Never had it, guess im gonna!

They brought us all out little plates and on that little plate was a few slivers of pink fish and next to that was what looked like Guacamole, I thought "Hmmmm alright guess Id better try it" I grabbed a slice of the fish and slapped some Guacamole on that thing, popped it in my mouth, gave it a couple chews and :oHOLY COW... What the heck is this crap??? Practically drooling out my nose, I think I actually swallowed it! :o

That was the day when I realized I hate Ginger root slathered in Wasabi!!!! :huh:

After that they brought the sushi out and everyone at my table had a great laugh at my expense. We then Danced with Mickey and Minnie and all was good...Cant help but think of that story every time I see that Mickey head! :huh:

Oh and yeah...her M.I.L is a Big time Mickey Freak...Um Disney world Chapel in Florida from Cali!!! :(

Lol, that is hilarious :lol: Would've loved to see your face & everyone elses who was there.

Lol, that is hilarious :huh: Would've loved to see your face & everyone elses who was there.

Me too!!! I would have laughed at me!....Hard! :lol:

Me three but I had a bad experience like that with the Wasabi too and the first time was with Chinese hot mustard. The first time I went to a Chinese place was with a "friend" of mine in high school who told me to try a little mustard on my egg roll not expecting the outcome. Whew! was that some hot stuff:)

They brought us all out little plates and on that little plate was a few slivers of pink fish and next to that was what looked like Guacamole, I thought "Hmmmm alright guess Id better try it" I grabbed a slice of the fish and slapped some Guacamole on that thing, popped it in my mouth, gave it a couple chews and :(HOLY COW... What the heck is this crap??? Practically drooling out my nose, I think I actually swallowed it! :(

That was the day when I realized I hate Ginger root slathered in Wasabi!!!! :laughing:

After that they brought the sushi out and everyone at my table had a great laugh at my expense. We then Danced with Mickey and Minnie and all was good...Cant help but think of that story every time I see that Mickey head! :(

Oh and yeah...her M.I.L is a Big time Mickey Freak...Um Disney world Chapel in Florida from Cali!!! :(

Nice story. You really made me laugh. Here's is your green stuff:

wasabi_m.jpg

There is no shusi in Disneyland Europe. We do have croissants and French fries thou.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie ;)

I'd love to find one; my name in the forums is based on my husband's and my nickname on the Appalachian Trail: Mousebusters. Our signature in the registers included a Micky Mouse symbol with the international symbol for "no" over it.

Here's a picture of some of the patches we had on our packs. They are still a bit dirty; I am afraid to try to scrub them. I took these from our packs when we retired them. I cross-stitched the "Mousebuster" patch.

DSC03150.jpg

Edited by ATMouse

Today I got a envelope addressed to me from me. I knew it had to be something super cool, but I was totally shocked to find this inside:

5523849b-7dfb-4c69-931d-d71a8cc1dc11.jpg

;) Wow, I was completely shocked & so excited!!!! :) I've been saying wow alot today. ;)

Thank you so much Diver Mickey! Your generosity & kindness is wonderful. I hope one day I can return the kindness in some way :) Off to stare at my new coin!

Today I got a envelope addressed to me from me. I knew it had to be something super cool, but I was totally shocked to find this inside:

;) Wow, I was completely shocked & so excited!!!! :) I've been saying wow alot today. ;)

Thank you so much Diver Mickey! Your generosity & kindness is wonderful. I hope one day I can return the kindness in some way :) Off to stare at my new coin!

How awesome!!!!! That's just such a cool coin! We're happy for you, Dorkfish!!!

Maybe there's hope that I'll get to take one diving next summer after all! lol

Woo-hoo Karma! That is very cool. ;) You are one of the most deserving people I know. So glad you received this cool coin as a gift.

Nice choice for a recipient Mickey Diver! ;)

Since I can't think of a better way to put this I'm just gonna quote you, GPX!!

Naomi :)

Edited by mousekakat

;) Wow, I was completely shocked & so excited!!!! ;) I've been saying wow alot today. :)

That is so cool Karma!!! You are a perfect recipient. Are you going to take him to DisneyWorld?

Good things come to those who wait and also BELIEVE!!!

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!!!!