CACHE-AID KIT COINTESTS

LoriDarlin

Thanks for the cointest! I geussed that in the other thread lol

I know...you were close both times and you actually inspired me for this second cointest....send me your email and I'll send you a runner's up gift!!! LOL

Really? Thank you so much! That is so cool to hear! :D I didn't know that I inspired you!n That is so cool :wub:

Edited by Ble68
Thanks everyone!

Email sent!

This is the first time I won any contest and on my birthday no less! Way cool!

Thanks Loridarlin!! :wub:

Happy Birthday!!

oh my gosh!! I didn't even realize it!!! Thanks!!! LOL hmmm maybe i'll have to do a 3rd cointest now...for my anniversary's sake!!!!

Gotta think of my question now!!!! hmmm....

ok....I'm getting caught up in the moment....but....for another chance at my AE cache-aid kit done in silver....and in honor of my geocaching anniversary.....I know I've posted this somewhere but can't remember where....but here it goes....

What is my favorite number???

ps Again those that have already set up a trade with me or won one have to watch and enjoy this thread with me!!! :wub:

ok....I'm getting caught up in the moment....but....for another chance at my AE cache-aid kit done in silver....and in honor of my geocaching anniversary.....I know I've posted this somewhere but can't remember where....but here it goes....

What is my favorite number???

ps Again those that have already set up a trade with me or won one have to watch and enjoy this thread with me!!! :wub:

Thanks everyone!

Email sent!

Thanks Loridarlin!! :D

Arrow One...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! gosh when they posted that in response to your POST....i overlooked that part of your post and thought they were talking about my anniversary so i went and checked and sure enough my geocaching anniversary and your birthday are the same day <insert high five> what a great day!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! LOL AND CONGRATS AGAIN!! :wub::D

Thanks everyone!

Email sent!

Thanks Loridarlin!! :D

Arrow One...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! gosh when they posted that in response to your POST....i overlooked that part of your post and thought they were talking about my anniversary so i went and checked and sure enough my geocaching anniversary and your birthday are the same day <insert high five> what a great day!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! LOL AND CONGRATS AGAIN!! :wub::D

! Wow, thats pretty weird (but fortunate for me)

Happy birthday and happy anniversary!