CACHE-AID KIT COINTESTS

LoriDarlin

ok....all tsun's cointests have rubbed off on me and its my turn to host one :D

For your chance to win one of my AE silver cache-aid coins - Be the first person to name the geocoin trader that got me started in this fun world of geocoin trading!!!

ps If you already have one coming....you have to sit on the sidelines and just watch!! Yours will be in the mail to you in the next few days!! :D

For your chance to win one of my AE silver cache-aid coins - Be the first person to name the geocoin trader that got me started in this fun world of geocoin trading!!!

ps If you already have one coming....you have to sit on the sidelines and just watch!! Yours will be in the mail to you in the next few days!! :D

Dorkfish...Karma :D

Blue Gill Fisherman....Clyde.

GPX Navigators wins!!!

It was Bluegillfisherman :wub: He contacted me as soon as the 2005 Idaho coins came out and traded me for FIVE different state coins.... I was hooked instantly!!!!

Congrats Michelle and I will be sending it to you soon!!!

ps Did you do a forum search or was it a lucky guess?? LOL

GPX Navigators wins!!!

It was Bluegillfisherman :wub: He contacted me as soon as the 2005 Idaho coins came out and traded me for FIVE different state coins.... I was hooked instantly!!!!

Congrats Michelle and I will be sending it to you soon!!!

ps Did you do a forum search or was it a lucky guess?? LOL

Oh sweet. I was just going to put up Damenace as my next guess - lol - figuring first guess was wrong. I think I remember reading it somewhere but where that somewhere is I don't know. In one day I read thousands of words all over the internet and in books & magazines. No wonder I need new glasses.

Thanks Lori! Ultra sweet! :D:D

ok....that last one was too much fun so here it goes again and the same rules apply...if you already have one coming then you have to watch and your coin will be shipping soon LOL!!! :wub:

For your chance to win one of my AE silver cache-aid coins - Be the first person to name the cacher that most inspired me to start planting caches

We'll see who is fastest on their keyboard!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Edited by LoriDarlin