Halifax cache recommendations

Keeper of Maps

Public Awareness by Cashekicker

Spring Garden Ammo Can by fishing fanatic

Thinking Like a Camo Queen by fergus pals

Only in Halifax...Don't you Know by Plasma Boy

There are 8 or 9 caches in Point Pleasant Park, which is a beautiful walk as well. They can all be done in a couple of hours - seach for "mucky puppy" by skeg and check out the caches in the vicinity.

If you're going to have a vehicle the "Easy Street" series runs from Halifax to Peggy's Cove and is 50 fairly quick caches.

If you're going to have a vehicle the "Easy Street" series runs from Halifax to Peggy's Cove and is 50 fairly quick caches.

Thanks for the quick reply! :huh:

Unfortunately, I'm not going to rent a car since our regional office isn't that far from the hotel. But, maybe I'll luck out and the hotel will have a courtesy car like the hotel I stayed in last time I visited Halifax. ;)

The peninsula of Halifax, like most cities is littered with caches within easy walking distance of your hotel. You could also take the ferry across to Dartmouth, where there are a lot in the immediate and walking distance of the terminal. You will not run out. Enjoy.

Edited by Plasma Boy
Public Awareness by Cashekicker

Spring Garden Ammo Can by fishing fanatic

Thinking Like a Camo Queen by fergus pals

Only in Halifax...Don't you Know by Plasma Boy

There are 8 or 9 caches in Point Pleasant Park, which is a beautiful walk as well. They can all be done in a couple of hours - seach for "mucky puppy" by skeg and check out the caches in the vicinity.

Perhaps I should have asked before I went there because I didn't find any of the above. :wub:

Maybe that's why I cant really recommend any great ones.

But the Citadel, Point Pleasant Park and the wharfs (along lower water street) were a nice walk.