Just wanted to share..

GeeOCachers

Hey there, I hope this topic is ok, but I thought I would share a picture of my coin on its travels. I think it is pretty neat that something I purchased and wrote on is in front of the Kremlin in Russia!

962ce8ab-80f3-436e-86d6-94d8bc2007c9.jpg

3cf56fd0-81ca-4972-a44d-d8b54cdbaeb0.jpg

I only wish he would have logged it into a cache there before it was brought back to the USA. Although it has now been at Groundspeak headquarters too!

Anyone else have a great picture of their coin during travel?

Hey there, I hope this topic is ok, but I thought I would share a picture of my coin on its travels. I think it is pretty neat that something I purchased and wrote on is in front of the Kremlin in Russia!

I only wish he would have logged it into a cache there before it was brought back to the USA. Although it has now been at Groundspeak headquarters too!

The Kremlin & the LilyPad? Wow that's some enviable bit of travelling.

I had a Get Out of Jail Free geocoin that I brought from Cal to Rhode Island and was then picked up to go to the US Virgin Islands... that's when the trip ended. The grabber left it in a cache he thought was primed for getting muggled and it did - after he left my coin in the cache. Is it a prerequisite for some people to leave their brains in the car when they go caching???

Sent several coins to Greece last year when SerZ requested coins to drop in caches there. Two of them have pretty cool pictures.

This coin's goal is to have its picture taken with pieces of money from around the world. It's in the Czech Republic right now:

f65fd82a-abd7-41bf-a113-0d427bf6ba8e.jpg

And this coin's goal is to have its picture taken at beaches around the world (I'd love to be travelling with this one!) This picture is in Greece, Port of Mytilini. Currently the coin is in the Netherlands.

29bd4ab4-7560-4e37-bb8d-d8e12c8da0f2.jpg

b0ae5b9f-3bb5-4bd5-9721-b95cad35611c.jpg

Ms. Hot Lips Potato Bug visits the Eiffel tower

9d19d57f-1cad-4bfb-9c16-2bf2c31065b7.jpg

And also the tomb of the unknown soldier

Then my Inch Jr. visits several famous cachers and famous places:

fdd7b5d9-87fb-44cf-977c-4731f64e935a.jpg

NATE AT Groundspeak WITH INCH JR.

436bb36f-a95e-42f2-b249-4d1da547e036.jpg

ATLANTA GAL AND INCH JR.

4d6534e8-10d5-49fd-a544-d5478687edc6.jpg

JAYBEE AND INCH JR.

619e70d1-56cb-4f7c-9858-a1e7158e578d.jpg

PEPPER AND TENNESSEE JED

If you look at Inch Jr.'s travels you will see many more cachers because Pepper was kind enough to take him to the Geocoinfest, Woodstock event and ATMA's took him to the Groundspeak Headquarters!! :D

One last one...my Idaho Eagle TB....it was my first put out and was designated to go to ground zero and visit the area since I couldn't...people were so nice to take lots of pics with this tb

6eb866bd-30d5-4d2f-967b-082d0f3b02c4.jpg

Edited by LoriDarlin

We have a TB Merle The Squirrel in Croatia right now. I know, I know, he looks like a beaver but that is his halloween costume that he wears all the time. I was in a hurry to find our first TB at the time and had the name picked out already and I really thought it was a squirrel at the time I got him. I rushed him into the wild with an improper name, kinda like "A Boy Named Sue". LOL!! Here are his pics.

Merlegettingreadytoleave.jpgmerle2.jpgMerle1.jpgmerle3.jpgmerle4.jpgmerle5.jpgmerle6Croatia.jpg