2007 Chargeman & Nordjas Personal Geocoin

Chargeman

Special thanks to Paula at Geocoin Design for taking my vision from paper to final coin and I am sure you will agree that it looks great!

:laughing:

Groundspeak_1.jpg

The coin is standard 1.5" by 3mm thick and is finished in silver with hard enamel on the front and transparent enamel on the back.

Ok. Here is the history on the coin design. My brother, nordjas and I frequent the northwoods of Wisconsin. We have several loons on our lake and regularly hear the loon's call echo across the lake. We thought it a perfect subject for our first coin! And what lovely fall colors surround our lake this time of year!

Nordjas is an avid sea kayaker and I love watching the bald eagles that fly around our northwoods vacation home. These are placed under transparent enamel on the reverse of the coin. Cool!

I have 100 coins available at $8.99 and shipping in the US at $2.25. Please email me, Chargeman, through www.geocaching.com to be invoiced through Paypal.