PQ date selection restricted to 2007

markandlynn

One could always see upcoming events by reading the weekly emails from geocaching.com. Just select that check box in your profile.

Those are the only way that I can see at a glance if an event in New York is possible to go to. I'm only about 45 miles from Upstate NY near Saratoga, but searches for events by State DO NOT show distance and direction on the 30+ events shown. The weekly email has those distances so I do not have to click on each and every listed search result.

Trying to do a pocket query to find uk events next january but cant find 2008 on the date options.

I know about the other thread but felt this was a separate issue. :surprise:

The event calendar is much quicker, and doesn't cost you a pocket query.

PS - There aren't any events listed for the UK yet. Usually events are not listed more than 3 months in advance of the date it is held.

Since I live near the corner of three states, I have a PQ that I always "preview" and never run which show all event within 100 miles of my home coordinates. For me this is much more useful than the event calendar.

True.

The ONE thing that ALL Premium Members should know is how to use a PQ without wasting a PQ. I.E. Preview it until it's right or just preview it and not even run it as AllenLacy mentions.

Boy do I miss PQ's.

Trying to do a pocket query to find uk events next january but cant find 2008 on the date options.

I know about the other thread but felt this was a separate issue. :)

The event calendar is much quicker, and doesn't cost you a pocket query.

PS - There aren't any events listed for the UK yet. Usually events are not listed more than 3 months in advance of the date it is held.

It was a preview only PQ.